Confessions from the fuckwits

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
If there is a market for these pants, there's a market for these pants where the cock part is fake and filled with a "realistic" weight substitute!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
If there is a market for these pants, there's a market for these pants where the cock part is fake and filled with a "realistic" weight substitute!
This puts me firmly in the weight weenies category.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
When I think about people who are interested primarily in cock size, I automatically assume that they are disease ridden sluts who should be avoided

Does that make me:
  1. Micro penile,
  2. A good judge of character, or
  3. A parent of 2 young kids who views sex as the root of all evil.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

creaky

XMAS Plumper
When I think about people who are interested primarily in cock size, I automatically assume that they are disease ridden sluts who should be avoided

Does that make me:
  1. Micro penile,
Yes

moorey

call me Mia

Does that make me:
  1. Micro penile,
Yes

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Does that make me:
  1. Micro penile,

Sir thanks to our discrete ordering service and done craftsmanship nobody will ever know if you are flopping man flesh or a realistic substitute weight. please consult our on line ordering form to pursue the confidence that awaits you.

stirk

Burner
Not touched my cranks in 6 months but then mid ride today crank arm starts hitting the chainstay, looked down and saw this!

Not sure why it's worked loose all of a sudden and I use a torque wrench on it too.

Still my mistake somehow.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Not touched my cranks in 6 months but then mid ride today crank arm starts hitting the chainstay, looked down and saw this!

Not sure why it's worked loose all of a sudden and I use a torque wrench on it too.

Still my mistake somehow.

View attachment 364397
So not only are the bolts not tight enough but also the retainer nut has come undone as well...and there's a sense of visible axle shaft. I'm not entirely convinced the non-drive side crank has come adrift...

creaky

XMAS Plumper
So not only are the bolts not tight enough but also the retainer nut has come undone as well...and there's a sense of visible axle shaft. I'm not entirely convinced the non-drive side crank has come adrift...
Granted, you are currently lying in pain with 30 stitches in your knee .... but I'm not sure that you're saying here? Pretty sure we are looking at the NDS crank arm adrift???

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Granted, you are currently lying in pain with 30 stitches in your knee .... but I'm not sure that you're saying here? Pretty sure we are looking at the NDS crank arm adrift???
All true and in the right thread too!

I'm just curious how two bolts AND a retainer nut come loose from the axle AND take the bearing seal with it as well...could it be that the connection between the axle and the drive side has failed? Or the axle itself?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
To be fair, the retainer nut is only plastic. And the rocking that crank would’ve been doing will loosen things off pretty quickly. That ring is just there to put a slight amount of tension on the bearings before you tighten the pinch bolts, not to hold the crank on.

And you shouldn’t snap off that plastic tab, it’s there to locate on the shaft to stop you putting too much load on the BB.