COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

indica

Serial flasher
SA Health has confirmed 11 baggage handlers at Adelaide Airport have now come down with coronavirus, as well as two of their family members.
Yet to see a bag thrower wearing gloves, why would you not???? WHY???

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Worked 14 years at one place and just 2 months ago got a new job so my employer doesnt get the bonus for me so guess who would be on the chopping block first. And because centrelink arent asset testing that means I am in the same boat as the dude with 4 houses and a Lambo when I lose my job.
Just paid off all our debt last night AAAAANNNNNDDDDDD today just got made redundant...

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, let's all pray. That'll fix it right? FFS, why are sky fairy believers even tolerated these days, let alone put in charge...? No wonder we are so far up shit creek...

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...commits-nation-to-god-amid-coronavirus-crisis
I saw Putin say yesterday that God helps those who help themselves, let's hope SlowMo subscribes to the same philosophy, not the Southern US minister who had his congregation lick the floor to demonstrate their faith!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I knew the MUA were bigoted knobheads but this has got to be a new level of dumb. The ships been at sea for more than two weeks in the elements and it contains badly needed PPE.
I imagine several of the Aussie workers were at the pub on the day it closed.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I saw Putin say yesterday that God helps those who help themselves, let's hope SlowMo subscribes to the same philosophy, not the Southern US minister who had his congregation lick the floor to demonstrate their faith!
scotty's "church" has as its fundamental doctrine that wealth is a sign the god loves you. its a particularly loathsome creed that lets ugly greedy arsehats "justify" their greed by telling themselves theyre chosen. Its gross.

so yes, id say scotty and putin are singing from the same book here.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Just paid off all our debt last night AAAAANNNNNDDDDDD today just got made redundant...
That really sux. No option for your employer to take the wage subsidy?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yet to see a bag thrower wearing gloves, why would you not???? WHY???
Wearing gloves is 50/50 in a lot of cases. People don't change them frequently, they tear, people forget they're wearing them and touch themselves and lots of things they shouldn't, and so on. It is handy to have the barrier there but you still need to act with caution. The false sense of security can bring on errors.

In normal times I would be offering you a heart felt congratulations!!! But I feel sorry to hear it and good luck.

Did you play the bosses head like a bingo?

How the fuck is the local lotto shop an essential service and still open?
Gambling man!!! Can't stop the gambling. It keeps us safe from things. And have you seen the surge in odds they're giving corona? Fucking get on that one!

Aren't the doggies and horsies still racing too?

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In normal times I would be offering you a heart felt congratulations!!! But I feel sorry to hear it and good luck.

Well if playing the bingo is anything like the way I would play a bongo then I would still have to say no.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Wearing gloves is 50/50 in a lot of cases. People don't change them frequently, they tear, people forget they're wearing them and touch themselves and lots of things they shouldn't, and so on. It is handy to have the barrier there but you still need to act with caution. The false sense of security can bring on errors.

Gambling man!!! Can't stop the gambling. It keeps us safe from things. And have you seen the surge in odds they're giving corona? Fucking get on that one!

Aren't the doggies and horsies still racing too?
Yep. You can bet on the weather too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well if playing the bingo is anything like the way I would play a bongo then I would still have to say no.
Bummer. I had such high hopes...

Yep. You can bet on the weather too.
I come across it in food too often. Glove on prep food, take money, Pred food. Scratch face, prep food ... That said it is usually people who you now aren't any better with or without the gloves

Attachments

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Story time: I went on my first outing in a while the other day to the bike shop. They made us wait outside until ushered in, we had to wash hands with soap and water, dry off with paper towel. I was very good at looking and being mindful not to touch anything. Then I saw an ebike and wondered what the clicky button felt like so I pressed it with my finger and then immediately touched my face. I am not going to last long at this rate.