COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
That is the kind of irresponsible old people I'm coming across all the time. It blows my mind.
Its a death wish ! Then blame the government for the way they handled it.

My Parents back in N Ireland have not left the house in over 12 weeks apart from an early walk each morning with the dog, from their front door. All shopping is brought down to them.
They know if they get it at their age, it's more than likely the end.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
That guy looks like he came straight from the proctologist.
Different sort of fist bump greeting at the proctologist for sure.

I'm more concerned by creepy Christine in the background - it looks like her head is about to start spinning around. But hey, at least she's practising good social distancing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I see/hear so much "naughty 18-25 year old" rhetoric, but what I see most is old people being reckless. What shits me about it is so many people have undertaken significant hardship to help stem the tide of an illness that mostly impacts the aged and they seem to give zero fucks. Also old people are usually really annoying customers.

Or parents being irresponsible (like dumping their teenagers in the forest for the day when we in lockdown life). I get it, your kids are shit and you don't want to be around them...I feel the same way! Easy...not all kids and not all parents. The parents locking their kids under the stairs are doing a great job.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Pretty average reporting to be honest, that photo of the old bloke in a bar...caption say's he's "enjoying one last glass of white", I severely doubt that.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
You do know the daily mail is literally is one of the worst websites possible to get your news from?
Just on nightshift, reading shit on the internet.

Thought old Iain and Maggie looked pretty happy with their last hurrah before lockdown.

They all only tell us what sells papers or makes good reading.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You do know the daily mail is literally is one of the worst websites possible to get your news from?
No one reads the Daily Mail to take it seriously....... Err....... Do they?......

It is firmly in the trash journalism corner right in the mold of many Women's magazines that appear near checkouts at supermarkets.