COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

stirk

Burner
Got tested today. Swab down the throat makes you gag, that's the sign the nurse waits for before removing the swab.

Swabs in the nostrils makes your eyes water, again another sign the swab is ready to leave your face cavities. The tester saw me pull faces I've never done before, I'm surprised she didn't crack up laughing but I suppose they get used to it

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I have tried desperately hard to resist commenting, but I can't any longer. The punctuation in the title is fucking pissing me off. Unless under the effect of some exceptionally stiff consciousness-obliterating substance, one would tend to know where one is. So why the fuck are you asking if you're living somewhere, when it seems you already know the answer? That punctuation point isn't called a QUESTION mark for no reason.....!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
I have tried desperately hard to resist commenting, but I can't any longer. The punctuation in the title is fucking pissing me off. Unless under the effect of some exceptionally stiff consciousness-obliterating substance, one would tend to know where one is. So why the fuck are you asking if you're living somewhere, when it seems you already know the answer? That punctuation point isn't called a QUESTION mark for no reason.....!
Way to put a damper on the situation?

Honestly don’t know what your issue with the thread title is, but maybe that’s just all the sweet substances I’ve been abusing.

Question: who’s asking where one is?

CHEWY

Eats Squid
I think he meant to post in Pink Poodles thread.. must be those obliterating substances or one would know what thread they were in :)

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
small extra steps here - school just confirmed all events mixing schools, mostly sports, are cancelled for the rest of term, all choirs and wind instruments and all overnight camps suspended. we were told this was coming, but other schools have just started interschool sport last week.