COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The tennis is just further proof that covid doesn't exist and it is a mechanism for mass control of the population.

moorey

call me Mia
No. We were considered an ‘underprivileged family’ so we didn’t even know anyone that played golf thank fuck. Just wasn’t part of my world then or now.
I do know someone that caddied for Greg Norman when he was a teenager. He was a nasty human from all reports.
Was. Is. Will always be.
I’m not a golfer, but I’ve seen Happy Gilmore.

Edit. Lol to above.

Jpez

Down on the left!
I've heard allegedly that taking an MX80 on a golf green is not a socially acceptable thing to do either in case you were wondering.
I must admit to living adjacent to a golf course as a delinquent kid. I did spend a LOT of time nicking golf balls as they came around a corner fairway then selling them to the pro shop.
Never took to the greens with a peewee 50 tho.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I must admit to living adjacent to a golf course as a delinquent kid. I did spend a LOT of time nicking golf balls as they came around a corner fairway then selling them to the pro shop.
Living the dream! I grew up backing onto a golf course, was a great game running out and grabbing or kicking a ball then dissapearing back into the foliage. Might not have been half the asshole I was if video games were widespread and keeping me indoors like my boring boys

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Living the dream! I grew up backing onto a golf course, was a great game running out and grabbing or kicking a ball then dissapearing back into the foliage. Might not have been half the asshole I was if video games were widespread and keeping me indoors like my boring boys

Spent a bit of time making slingshots as a kid. Would hide in the trees and use golfers as target practice just as they were taking a shot. Hilarious when you’re 10.
One overweight golfer spotted me hiding in a bush after he got tagged on the ass and charged at us like a raging bull.
chased us to a footy clubhouse which we climbed up onto the roof quicksmart. He was too obese to follow us up there so spent the next 30 min charging around the building in circles in a frothing rage until he finally gave up.
Yeah I was a turd of a kid.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Spent a bit of time making slingshots as a kid. Would hide in the trees and use golfers as target practice just as they were taking a shot. Hilarious when you’re 10.
One overweight golfer spotted me hiding in a bush after he got tagged on the ass and charged at us like a raging bull.
chased us to a footy clubhouse which we climbed up onto the roof quicksmart. He was too obese to follow us up there so spent the next 30 min charging around the building in circles in a frothing rage until he finally gave up.
Yeah I was a turd of a kid.
Nice, that's funny as fark My slingshot was only used on pigeons, I was an antisocial little shit, but I had some boundaries it seems.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say

We used to carve smileys into the bunkers with the rakes... after we'd used couple of them for BMX stunts.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Pinching their golf balls after they have belted it on the fairway and then throwing it several metres another way is also allegedly bad behaviour.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

It's true, you mellowed out once you started playing Doom and Carmaggedon.