COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Are people's sex life really that bad, one thing I don't understand is why all these people have decided to have covid babies ? It's like we're going through unprecedented times, I know what's a good idea, lets just have a baby and take up hospital staff at the worst possible time and risk of catching the Covid.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Are people's sex life really that bad, one thing I don't understand is why all these people have decided to have covid babies ? It's like we're going through unprecedented times, I know what's a good idea, lets just have a baby and take up hospital staff at the worst possible time and risk of catching the Covid.
But think of all the little taxpayers they are popping out to pay of this unprecedented debt we are getting ourselves into to save the stock and housing market.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
This is going to be a long hard road - the vaccine won't do much for a year, most likely.

The safety data on the vaccines is still an unknown, no matter how it's framed.
this vaccine isn’t any kind of magic bullet, at best it stops serious infections, obviously everyone still catches the virus , the vaccine is to prevent you dying or going into icu once caught..it appears from the data many people on the initial infectious period can probably still pass on the infection to others - the immune system can;t act quickly enough against this type of resp virus

the 1 positive to come out of this whole saga was to be the new method of vaccine delivery, previously we had given someone a virus, a mouldy virus or a piece of virus; this brand new method of vaccine delivery essentially gives the body the recipe to the virus, the body then looks at the recipe and figures it makes this type of virus, ill grow antibodies to the viral ingredients and immunity provided., this type of vaccien was thought to be much safer than either dead or irradiated virus, surprising to hear who they gave the vaccine too, what underlying conditions they already had - 13 deaths whilst might sound like a lot is a very sml number to the amount of vaccine going out.

ps it’s not unusaal for a percentage of recipients to have adverse reactions to vaccines, which occur for heaps of reasons - vaccines have done great things for illnesses like polio, having been in a room where a baby was vaccinated -then got so febrile its brain fried turning said baby into a mentally defective human for the rest of it’s life, bloody scary for the parents to face this for the rest of their lives due to a vaccine

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
uuuuuuuuuuugh

These precious prima donnas are lucky they're a part of "Australia's highest profile sporting event" because if this thing causes another outbreak in Victoria Andrews is finished (and that's even counting our pathetic Liberal opposition in Victoria).

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
uuuuuuuuuuugh

These precious prima donnas are lucky they're a part of "Australia's highest profile sporting event" because if this thing causes another outbreak in Victoria Andrews is finished (and that's even counting our pathetic Liberal opposition in Victoria).
The way it is going there will be no tennis played and all the entertainment will be from how they carry on in quarantine. Really hope for Vic they have a lid on it because if it jumps HQ then the shit will hit the Dan.