COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Family of 4 here with 2 rolls left of toilet paper...
Okay crisis averted. Apparently we had 4 spare rolls in the cupboard wife forgot about because the last packet overfilled the toilet paper bucket.

Otherwise:
Worst case scenario we could use socks and wash them.
Next step would be to get guinea pigs and use them.

So not fretting, plenty of options left for us.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Sucks if you don't have the toilet in the same room as the shower. A cheeky run holding cheeks wide from the toilet into the shower would be pretty funny to see.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
how much of our Asian export market is going to slow up though? Exports would be higher value wines wouldn't they? and people will be cutting back expenses
Wine export to China has been declining for some heavily over the last 6 to 8 months. Been to a stack recently and plenty of hurt happening.. The bushfires also stuffed this, yeare vintage, it'll be a crap season..

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Im in Taiwan so instead of dropping the bike off and flying back West to work, I’m getting a couple of weeks to deal with my PS4 backlog.

Work are pissed but I’d rather be locked down at home than quarantined in camp for two weeks when someone inevitably slips through the net and brings the virus to site.
You might be better off staying there. Go down the coast. Hualien is nice in spring too.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/asia/w...-to-keep-covid-19-at-bay-20200316-p54ah8.html

safreek

OK, so "self isolate " if I get the lurgy can I still go and take Burt out for a drive to the bush for a run. Am I expected to stay at home or just isolate from the world.
I have a pretty small yard and a rather large dig, I need answers, Scotty ain't talking to me at the moment

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Seems there's been a run on Isopropyl Alcohol at Bunnings throughout Perth... Is there an alternative I can use to clean suspension or do I need to wait for restock to do some servicing?

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
I think I might watch the whole Mad Max series this week
Seems there's been a run on Isopropyl Alcohol at Bunnings throughout Perth... Is there an alternative I can use to clean suspension or do I need to wait for restock to do some servicing?
Just wipe everything down with toilet paper.
Oh...wait...