COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I just read what happened on West Gate Bridge during its construction. Why would real tradies and unionists go there to protest?
Possibly because the CFMEU claim to have a strong focus on workplace safety. For a long time Australia averaged 1 death per day on construction sites. They had a big campaign around it.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Did I stutter? Beverly Hills PARK….
Park TOILETS. You’re trying to make it out like he was ‘dogging’ when it was clearly a ‘cottaging’ incident.

Anyway, you’re steering this off-topic. We’re supposed to be discussing just why a proud and somewhat vocal vegan would brag about spending so much time hanging about the public toilets at Maccas.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Possibly because the CFMEU claim to have a strong focus on workplace safety. For a long time Australia averaged 1 death per day on construction sites. They had a big campaign around it.
Are they protesting against getting skin cancer due to a lack of smoko shade?

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Footage of them opening up on rioters in Carlton Gardens. It's quite cathartic watching them running for their lives:

While part of me wouldn’t mind them going full Tiananmen Square on the anti-vaxx cunts, the more sensible part of me is of the opinion this whole cluster fuck has been mismanaged from the outset.

Andrews headstrong authoritarian approach was never going to work against the construction sector and it’s just swelled the ranks of the fuckwits protesting.

Secondly, if you want a riot, you send in the riot cops. They always wind up exacerbating the situation and that then leads to bigger numbers showing up for the following protests because of fucking FOMO.
I can guarantee there’s now a big contingent of the protesting crowd who are literally just there for shits and giggles and the chance to get a kick-ass selfie on the front line with tear gas going off behind them.

We’ve all seen it over the years, whether it’s the BLM protests in the US, the pro democracy protests in Hong Kong, the Arab Spring or London’s regular riots for ‘whatevs, bruv’, as soon as the riot police get involved, the protester numbers swell.

slowmick

38-39"
It has highlighted that Public Order Response Team actually have rubber bullets and bean bags and that they bought enough of them that they are happy to shot them around the city.