Crash Pics Thread

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've cut off my right forefinger and squashed another both bike related. one riding one doing maintainance.
its gross but I have pics just after I cut it off.. :p
By any chance was a spinning rotor involved in this mishap? Seems very common these days...
Tom.

davo808

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol, yer.. your right about it being common, a good 75% of bike-riding people I talked to about it said they had done the same or similar. bloody inconvienient injury tho :rolleyes:

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee182/Purtywurty/pbpic4237126.jpg

Probs already posted but CBF going through the whole thread....
Holy crap! 18" travel forks :eek: Where can I get mine?

Saw the vid of this a while back, pretty epic!

Yummy! how on earth did you manage that?
i was in an xcrace and my gears slipped and my foot unclipped some how, and yeah i got a chain ring stuck in my leg:D

and the other one was from when i didnt use clips and i wasent useto it so my feet fell of and i got a pedal stuck in my leg:D

taquar

Likes Dirt
This is definitely not a good thread to read through after you've just crashed.
You kidding? I've currently got a giant gash down the side of my left leg that's put me out of riding for a few weeks till it heals just enough to get me out there again. Looking at some of these makes me realise how lucky I was. Hopefully these never happen to me...

TOUCH WOOD

Wardrop

Likes Dirt
You didn't say when you gashed your leg, but yesterday afternoon, I got my foot jammed between the pedal and the bike frame, which turned my ankle into a baseball. Sitting down an hour later and going through this thread made the injury feel twice as painful - it certainly didn't help.

jcmc

Squid
Anyway, my 2cents. (Sorry dont know how to embed it). Found it on Pinkbike the other day. The best part is when the guy behind the tree in the third picture gets a face-full of 5-10.
Classic. I love the photographers expression and the guy further up the track too. Haha still laughing.

Attachments

dean2

Squid
Australia Day night ride

On aight ride on Australia day and fell off on a corner which was nothing out of the ordinary, looked at my arm and it was broken.. Walked out of the forest for 25mins and waited to be picked up for another 20. Went to hospital got drugged up and arm pulled into place. Operation next week.

Attachments