delete plz xoxox

azarawr

Likes Dirt
was gonna head up today.. but a bit too wet.
might head up tommorow, as i don't do anything for melbourne cup.

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys. is the trail hardtail-able?
Would love to come out and run it with you when my bike arrives.

azarawr

Likes Dirt
Hey guys. is the trail hardtail-able?
Would love to come out and run it with you when my bike arrives.
If you mean the dh tracks..
Yes they are. :D Not too extreme.. I use a 07 katmandu for it, and ive done about 4-5 tracks all up and it hasnt snapped/broke yet, so that means they are good for hardtails. Nice and fun. :)

mantisEX[alt]

Likes Bikes
gday mate i last rode at the dandenongs about a year ago, me and my bro built up a bit of the stuff up there, the last yr a havnt ridden really at all, got a new bike and jumped on it today and went up there, its not bad at the moment but has a shite load of potential, im keen as to help you and ur buds improve it all, what time are you goin on sunday and where to meet coz ill cya there, cheers michael

Jimass

Eats Squid
Perhaps, James broke his ankle. On a tramoline. Hit the track gap? We finshed the berm and built a sweet step up, smooth as and built a tiny berm out of it.

harlzman444

Likes Bikes
Perhaps, James broke his ankle. On a tramoline. Hit the track gap? We finshed the berm and built a sweet step up, smooth as and built a tiny berm out of it.
correction my ankle jack
yeh it sucks balls i'm off the bike for 6 fuckin weeks!!!
ol well

woody 14

Eats Squid
james iv got one thing to say, it sucks to be you!:( you ride the norco shore dont you? get well soon mate:)

Jimass

Eats Squid
Now that your out injured James, when you get a little better, maybe you can come whatch, or film, we're filming this Sunday boys, and James.. I NEED THAT TAPE!!!!

harlzman444

Likes Bikes
yeh its shit, not having mountain biking is like not having sex.
yeh i would let you ride the beast but, anyway cheers jeff.
funny thing is that i was mountain biking all day and doing huge stuff on the bike and i go home to the safe tramampoline and i do that.