delete plz xoxox

Jimass

Eats Squid
Shuttling up the first run. Then yeah pushing up from there. 11-12 seems good I'll be with a mate one a wolverine and one on an 06 a line. Are you gonna stay and do some jumping cause thats what we are. Give us a yell if you wanna meet some where.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Yeah it was basically just us there today..... We were just smashing everything it was awesome.

Trenton

Likes Dirt
I MAY be able to make it Sunday, depends, i was thinking of going down hilling at a proper downhill track because damn i need some practice after long gully hahaha.

But maybe, depends.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Hmm, come any way... Who needs a PROPER downhill track....

Oh and do you do any of the LongGully thursday day night rides?

Trenton

Likes Dirt
Hmm, come any way... Who needs a PROPER downhill track....

Oh and do you do any of the LongGully thursday day night rides?
Me because i am racing and thats what the race tracks are?! OH but long gully is an exception because that track was very screwed on the weekend. Needs a hell of maintaining

Nah i don't it's way too far away Long Gully bout 1 and a half hour's drive.

Gerra456gt

Likes Dirt
Yeah it was basically just us there today

Who needs a PROPER downhill track
i went there Sunday did not see anyone but people walking! must say it was pretty crap and nothing like a real dh track it really needs to be fixed! i did like the drop off to the road, that was cool, but there is just way to many ruts and rocks. it has potential to be good.

we all would bennit from it if it got fixed!

Jimass

Eats Squid
Yeah maybe we could get it legalized? Where were you on Sunday? Me and a mate started from the towers at 11:30 and got down in about five minutes. We only saw a few XC riders and a few bmx's.

Trenton

Likes Dirt
Sorry man, My parent's were busy and neither of them could take me. Plus It was pissing down half the day so yeah stuff that.

I'll try and come next week

Trenton

azarawr

Likes Dirt
hey all.. i'll probably be on my way up 2 dandenongs this sunday. roughly how many head up there usualy?
oh btw.. im a pretty shit djer.. so might just be there and watch for alot of it. =]

Jimass

Eats Squid
hey all.. i'll probably be on my way up 2 dandenongs this sunday. roughly how many head up there usualy?
oh btw.. im a pretty shit djer.. so might just be there and watch for alot of it. =]
Fairys muff. There is usually a few people there. Good fun.

Oh and Trenton tuesday is melbourne cup.

Jimass

Eats Squid
I should be able to come sunday but i might go to my aunties-she lives just near there on basin-olinda road.