delete plz xoxox

duggymag

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah super keen on shuttles here :D

would be sick to get some shots on C10, but what if we tryed new angles and new ways of doing it all, maybe even see if we can get a flash going.... things to think about people, how can we be different here.... haha na just kidding there but some shots would be sick as.

hey jake have you got my nipple cam run/runs of Barjarg and Youyangs handy ??

woody 14

Eats Squid
mate please dont go changing stuff on us. we have just got it back to how we like it and everything is all sweet now.

Last edited:

a-line

Likes Dirt
went up today and put another water bar at the start of berm track to try and ease the erosion problem.
Good work. I took a few garbage bags down the other day and had a quick clean up, if someone reminds me when you see me there next, can i get a hand to empty the bin/take the bags to the car, looks a bit suss being by myself with bags of rubbish, if im seen near the car will most likely be reported for dumping it....

USJ

Likes Dirt
Anyone riding on Monday? I'm planning to head out Monday morning to check out the trails. I'm new to Melbourne and this will be my first time there, always good to have someone to show you around.

Also, would anyone mind PM'ing me directions? I know generally where it is, but would prefer not wasting time looking around and getting it wrong. Please don't worry about me trashing anything or giving away any secrets. I was part of the downhill scene in Sydney and understand all about trail etiquette, putting in work, etc. Just a noob to Melbourne.

Thanks
James

USJ

Likes Dirt
Thanks to everyone who provided directions to the trails. I went out today for the first time and found everything OK. Played around for a bit on some of the close in trails and the jump park area. Then decided to go up. The DH track is pretty insane. Probably not the type of trail I should have ridden for my first ride back on the bike after 6 months. But, I survived and its good fun. Hope to meet some of you out there some time.

James

ftgalex

Likes Bikes
who the?

Whos the angry little man down there whinging and getting all protective about the place like he owns it? I would have thought it would have been smarter to welcome people and work with them rather than get all tough and agro about the place.

Thanks to everyone who provided directions to the trails. I went out today for the first time and found everything OK. Played around for a bit on some of the close in trails and the jump park area. Then decided to go up. The DH track is pretty insane. Probably not the type of trail I should have ridden for my first ride back on the bike after 6 months. But, I survived and its good fun. Hope to meet some of you out there some time.

James
did you bump into a few guys on your way in for a quick chat? if so that was me

Hey all,

Just want to know if anyone will be riding on friday or saturday night? I work till about 4ish then id have to drive over from laverton and have no idea how to get to this place! Can you access this place by foot as im not a rider just a camera nut! :)

Would be great to get some shots of riders doing some jumps!

woody 14

Eats Squid
sorry mate i would be keen as but most people will be going away to mt buller for the race. im down if u wanna come out the weekwnd after?

sorry mate i would be keen as but most people will be going away to mt buller for the race. im down if u wanna come out the weekwnd after?
Mt Bulla? Whats the times and whats going on there? Might head up for a look! Ill speak to the misses and find out if anything is going on the weekend after, but im sure ill work something out! I have to come across from melton so lets just hope it doesnt go dark, can you drive/walk to the track?