delete plz xoxox

thetake

Likes Bikes
Anywhere before the bottom of the big hill. i used to enter through the gate that is now blocked off. Either way, just go to the main jump area and look around. You will find whats been re built.
okay, i'll have a look round next time i'm up there. thanks for your help mate

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Mates and I ride from Boronia station.
We generally go past the pony club and up the big steep road, then ride down to the jumps.

Perhaps we organise a ride day during the holidays?

woody 14

Eats Squid
it will be the little shit heads from the pony club. its a commen thing down there. its been happening for the 4 years iv been looking after the place.

ftgalex

Likes Bikes
I'm going to head up today or tomorrow to do some digging. Whos in? I'm sick of people claiming this place as theirs and not letting people dig there, then they do nothing themselves.

woody 14

Eats Squid
ok guys just a little heads up with all the digging thats going on atm. i was out there today and ran into a ranger and he said the bottem jumps and being watched real bad by all the rangers patroling the area. so i think it would only be a smart thing to just leave it for the time being just until the heat is off so the place dosnt get shut down.

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

I have heard that some work has been going on down the bottom, but am not exactly sure on what.
So would someone be able to give me some details?

Cheers

thetake

Likes Bikes
went up for a ride this morning, the tracks in good shape, although the top section turned pretty sketchy and slippery once it started raining.
felt pretty fast though, was good fun.

Ruys

Likes Dirt
Yeah I was up there on Saturday before it started raining and conditions were absolutely perfect. The work that's been going on down the bottom is looking pretty good too.