delete plz xoxox

a-line

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, i've been reading this thread and the ongoing e-bitch fight (call it what you want) since it started, and have refrained from voicing my opinion, until now. I'll touch on a few points to start with...

1) There is a reason no one has been riding much down there for say the last 6 months, for one simple fact, IT'S WET!! I'm not talking about a little rain or rain the last week, more so the last 6-8 months. What has to be remembered is the area is in the gully/flat part at the bottom of the hill. All the run off water has to go somewhere. Because of the amount of continous heavy rain it has been copping, the ground has become very unstable. There is a vast system of underground culverts that have since gotten bigger and much longer, some parts have water flowing underneath it from the enterance point 30-40ft away! These then cause cracks and water to seep out. There is nothing that can be done to prevent this, this is nature. This is one of the reasons the You Yangs has been closed. I would think that most logical people would realise that continuously riding your bike on a wet trail and where the ground is unstable will only further deteriorate the track and ground.

2) This next point is not directly aimed at "ftgalex", but more so to the people/person who has been down there changing, modifying the jumps and making new lines. I'll say this, i have been riding at Mt Dandy/Doongalla for coming on 7 years now, so i consider myself to be an "elder" as such of the area. In my time riding there/and in general, i have seen soooo many people come and go through the area it's not funny. What i mean by this is people who come down and ride a few times, pick up a shovel, change a few jumps/new lines, get bored of the place, leave and never be seen again. This demograph of people always seem to be between the ages of 12-16yrs old, who couldn't give a flying fuck about anyone or anything but themselves. Strangely enough this seems to be around the same time we see a vast increase in rubbish dumped around the area. Theres no point in saying it's not them, for how many adults do we know who eat mini pizza shapes, mini teddy bear biscuits and drink primas????? There is no respect given or shown towards the environment they are in or the people who created it. The way i was brought up was never change someone else's work, in this case a jump/track. If your not happy with the way it is, quite simply move along and make your own in ANOTHER area.

3) Now this point is aimed at "ftgalex". I must say that from your first post, you have come across as someone who doesn't like to be told that you may be wrong or open to any kind of constructive criticism, so why post anything on here at all? Sure we are not all here to make/be friends, but in life you learn to agree to disagree. I fail to see your logic in personally having a go at someones riding style or the way they built a jump. As has been stated, hiding behind a computer screen and making these accusations is a low act. Would you feel better about it aproaching said person in person and saying what you have to say? Highly unlikely. Now in no way am i threatening you, i'm not that type of person. But i will say this, there are a couple of people on here who you have offended, and i believe it would be wise move on your part to attempt to appologise to them. As stated "mudmav" has put the offer on the table to meet up down there and discuss the issues you are having and try to resolve them. I will be more than happy to attend, just incase something goes wrong...;)

Any futher comments or questions are appreciated, but please keep it confined to mature questions or answers. Have a nice day :)

mudmav

Likes Dirt
Thanks aline well said, its been a while would be nice to say gday down at doongalla, like i said in my last post my offer to meet up stands if not then i'm over this conversation and ill just keep to myself.

a-line

Likes Dirt
Thanks aline well said, its been a while would be nice to say gday down at doongalla, like i said in my last post my offer to meet up stands if not then i'm over this conversation and ill just keep to myself.
Thanks. Yeah it has been a while haha. You still live in the area? It's highly unlikely that he will meet us down there, but you never know. We can always hope :D

mudmav

Likes Dirt
Moved down to gippsland about 12 months ago for work, but just moved back to kilsyth last week so i should be aroung alot more again from now on. Ive been riding alot more corss country thatn anything else since i stuffed my back 18 months ago. Hopefully catch you on sunday

latheboy

Likes Dirt
How do you like yoir jumps now?
By asking in the way you have, you've implied YOUR the one who dug up everything. Well done i hope you feel like a real man.

I was there saturday morning with a couple of mates (2 other guys turned up too) and the joint is trashed, berms are dug up, jumps are flattened.

At first we thought it was the rangers but dont know now. I don't think the rangers would have taken moto's in there and done skids.

Need to do some digging and rebuild it.

Last edited:

mudmav

Likes Dirt
You idiot, well done hope your really really proud of yourself, i love people like you. Karma is a bitch mate and im sure one day its going to bite you fair and sqaure on the butt. You clearly don't have any idea what mountain biking is about if you did you wouldn't act the way you do. Funny how i gave you every opportunity to do the right thing and try and work through any problems you had and you choose to do the exact opposite.

Your a real Hero mate give yourself a big pat on the back

a-line

Likes Dirt
So i take it "ftgalex" isn't going to meet us down there later today.... In saying that he now has nowhere to ride now. Now not knowing who did the damage, i think now would be a good time for "ftgalex" to pick a shovel up and rebuild it to the way it "should" be built, because going off the way he words it, it was never "right" in the first place....

mudmav

Likes Dirt
I would be more than happy to spend some time on thursday friday or saturdays rebuilding, could be a good opportunity to fix up some issues that have been aroung for ages. Just trying to be positive??

Somehow i dont think he will be their? I dont think ill even waste my time showing up

woody 14

Eats Squid
Ok guys iv been trying to hang back it this argument for a while now but thats the final straw. ftgalex at every stage of this you continue to surprise me with your stupidity. You have now distroyed somthing that alot of people have put there heart and sole into and now you go around trying to look all tough. You are the true definition of a fucking typical spray-on jean wearing, BMX riding, shit for brained fuck head. I really hope your happy with what you have done.

And boys if i was you i wouldnt put a shovel in the ground up there for a while. Let this fuck head fuck off to the next set off trails he wants to mess with and the next bunch off people he wants to piss off.

mudmav

Likes Dirt
Yeah good idea mate, i kinda feel bad. But then i suppose im not the cock that wrecked things that was some little turd from ferntree gully

bryce_music

Likes Bikes
Some people are such loosers...
ah well, not much we can do about it now.
Il keep an eye on this thread. Someone swing a post up if your going too be doing some rebuilding (although maybe wait a bit as Geoff said).
Il grab a shovel and head down too lend a hand when you do :)

Staunch

Eats Squid
Fuck, this dick needs the sense knocked back into him with a shovel, multiple times.
Never thought a fellow rider would be such a cockhead.

Geoff, when you boys do decide to rebuild give me a heads up and I'll come down for the day and give you a hand :)

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Jimass, you created the thread, I think it's time to PM one of the mods and get it shut down. Its been good while its lasted.

shakes

Likes Dirt
Wow. I'm incredibly angry. And I'm not an angry person.

You dickhead.
I'm a pretty peace loving kinda guy, live and let live. If this little wanka has indeed trashed other people shit and he gets half of what he deserves it will make me smile. He's done a fuckin good job of stirring alot of people in this thread up in only a few posts too, I kind of feel sorry for anyone who's name is Alex that isnt this polesmoke that shows their face out there now.

Jimass said:
clean slate boys.
Love your thinking

thetake

Likes Bikes
Fuck, this dick needs the sense knocked back into him with a shovel, multiple times.
Never thought a fellow rider would be such a cockhead.

Geoff, when you boys do decide to rebuild give me a heads up and I'll come down for the day and give you a hand :)

yeah me too, i'd be happy to come down and help out.

Jimass

Eats Squid
No point deleting it man, summers not to far away and we'll all need some where to ride :)

atleast everyone is heaps keen!