Design a frame, comp over. We have 2 winners.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Hey, seeing as the comp was my idea, thought I had better show you guys what I had in mind when I thought of it. So heres my effort!

P.S. I know my drawing is absolutely awesome and will probably win but I don't need two bash guards so please count me out of the competition :wink:

I went the all out crazy route:

Dan

Likes Dirt
just a sugestion, u should have just got the entrants to email you the pics. coz if u post the pics other ppl will get idea's :wink:

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
Creepjoe: that is insanely cool, and the caption just makes it even more so. I wish I could think up stuff like that. Damn my left brain-edness.

/me bashes left side of head on desk.

creepyjoe

Likes Dirt
Thanks, but I think an all out technical one like yours seems to be starting out like would look cool too.

Edit: and as for the caption, I'll be screwed if I'm gonna actually draw a rider in mspaint! So the caption is a shortcut.. hmm.. i guess I could have drawn the rider as a little stick man falling to his doom... nah.

Edit2:The pedals have little gas flames on them that melt your shoe to make it extra grippy. Thought I'd point that little feature out...

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
josh said:
Silly Idea peach! Wheres the fun in that for farkin forum goers :)
lol i just realized how stupid that sounds i was refering to what Ty said about someone stealing u're ideas, but i didn't mention that :lol: :lol:

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
TRIKE CRUISER FROM HELL (its front wheel drive...)

hey hey...i started but got to tired to finish it properly as i would have liked...wanted a stereo on there somewhere! 8) But at least the most important bit...stubbie holders and ribbons. I'm posting my pic, feel free to steal the ideas :roll: :wink:

EDITTED
frame mach II

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
here's my entry. i figured by the looks of it some ppl REALLY want that bashring (more than me). scotty beefs is fkn awsome.

not as good a mine tho *nudge nudge*

its a dual shock frame system, i decided to go for the design a frame aspect of the comp and thought wouldn't it be cool to have two shocks on a bike?, so made this. the linkage system probally wouldn't work but you get the idea

btw judges, check your PM's for details about my bribes, PM back with your postal details (your cash will be yours as soon as win the comp)

Chilli

Likes Dirt
Bonnet said:
here's my entry. i figured by the looks of it some ppl REALLY want that bashring (more than me). scotty beefs is fkn awsome.

not as good a mine tho *nudge nudge*

its a dual shock frame system, i decided to go for the design a frame aspect of the comp and thought wouldn't it be cool to have two shocks on a bike?, so made this. the linkage system probally wouldn't work but you get the idea

btw judges, check your PM's for details about my bribes, PM back with your postal details (your cash will be yours as soon as win the comp)
yeh dude kapriel already make a two shock system, sorry to busrt ur bubble :lol: