Design a frame, comp over. We have 2 winners.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Fritta said:
now jay uve just gone over a bike with the spray tool in paint. thats as much cheating as pshop is :D
shit, i wouldnt have picked up that was cheating !!!

good stuff guys !!!

but now you can really tell !

G

cuz its the same as a kona stuff jr...that is what you used right jay?

Rik

logged out
Look at the wheel spoking, unless someone was a professional wheelbuilder they'd have trouble doing it that accurately.

juzza

Likes Dirt
Kram you are one funny barstard. Thats is soo funny!!!!! was your hand stuck in a paint shaker when you drew it??

anfon

Banned
dont ask me how it works, but it does...

edit: i didnt change the picture, i just put url tags instead of img ones

notb4dinner

Likes Dirt
How long is this comp running for? My entry is likely to be a little more uh.. involved... than what we've seen so far tis all.

S.

ex offender
Not sure at this stage, but how involved can you get? Remember, you're only allowed to use Paint... and yes, we can and will check.

Rik

logged out
Socket said:
Not sure at this stage, but how involved can you get? Remember, you're only allowed to use Paint... and yes, we can and will check.
Maybe that's why he wants a bit of time? Fancy stuff CAN be done in paint, it just takes time...

S.

ex offender
Rik said:
Socket said:
Maybe that's why he wants a bit of time? Fancy stuff CAN be done in paint, it just takes time...
I know, it was just a warning :)

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
mine took aggggeeeess !!!

and they didnt even turn out good !!

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
01_250 has a verrrrrry nice piece i nthe works, you guys better up your standards, not sayin that the entries aren't good, they have....potential :lol:
i'm stayin outta this one unless i get bored tomorrow