DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
27.5 Operator ? Kona bikes instagram

View attachment 311103
Connor fearon had a pic up on his instagram of a carbon operator (with no graphics) and #650 in the description... since been taken down.

Also who are everyone's 'sleeper' pic for this first race... i.e. someone who is going to have a breakout performance which is above what they have previously achieved... I'm thinking Mike Jones

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Connor fearon had a pic up on his instagram of a carbon operator (with no graphics) and #650 in the description... since been taken down.

Also who are everyone's 'sleeper' pic for this first race... i.e. someone who is going to have a breakout performance which is above what they have previously achieved... I'm thinking Mike Jones
It will be interesting to see what Kona bring to the 650B game. I love my 2014 Operator. It would be cool to see someone like Wyn Masters get up there this season. He put in a pretty solid time at Crankworx against a few big names.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
This is just going to be bonkas. Absolutely bonkas. Can't eff'n wait!

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I reckon it's a Fearon kind of feeling for me. Actually, I reckon the top five with be loaded with Aussies, Hill for the win.

Dene Dweller

Likes Dirt
I reckon it's a Fearon kind of feeling for me. Actually, I reckon the top five with be loaded with Aussies, Hill for the win.
That's a good call, Sam and Troy definitely up there and I'm really hoping Condog pieces it all together, I think will.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
That really sucks, I hope Sam pulls through for race day, would be a real shame if his missed this track. At least there's a whole bunch of young Aussies capable of mixing it with the top 10.

Carn' Troy!!

Koper25

Likes Dirt
That really sucks, I hope Sam pulls through for race day, would be a real shame if his missed this track. At least there's a whole bunch of young Aussies capable of mixing it with the top 10.

Carn' Troy!!
Good to see Dean Lucas in the top 10. Hopefully he can keep it up for race quali' and race day :)

Odissius

Likes Dirt
What a sick track!

DH is still by far and away the ultimate form of bike riding. No wait, it's the best sport in the world! I could be biased but I doubt it.

Nearly teared up when I read the news about Hill. Fit and healthy you'd think he'd be pretty hard to beat on that track. All about Troy and Connor now, can't wait!

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
what times the race on (On Sunday I presume) hopefully it isn't too late.

Anyway, this track looks freaking brutal, was just watching that raw video.