DH WORLD CUP 2015 - follow the season here with predictions, laments and discussion!

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Any track that's a 480m drop over 2k's is hardly going to be a dud, I hope it's sarcasm that's not quite portraying itself through my interweb. I hope.........
just rest in the comfort knowing that while Ridenparadise is falling asleep watching re-runs of local cyclocross races, we will be giddy with excitement, spilling spiced rum, watching Loic tear France a new arse hole!

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As mentioned, the footage has to be seen to be believed!
This track is claiming victims left, right and centre!
Brutal start to the year, but damn I'm hanging for more action! This kind of track is incredible

Flow-Rider

Burner
Keep an eye on Neko Mulally. Shame about Atherton, I hope he is going to be ok and is still able to race the main event.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Wasn't a huge hit that KO'd him either. Looked like it was just an awkward angle and an abrupt change of direction of the headage.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Wasn't a huge hit that KO'd him either. Looked like it was just an awkward angle and an abrupt change of direction of the headage.
Still, not good if you do that too regularly. Twice in two days wouldn't be ideal and the potential is definately there at Lourdes.

indica

Serial flasher
Pumped! Hope Trace has a fucken cracker.
Better stop drinking beer so I can be awake.... hope the Red Bull app on the LG works in 6 hours, 4minutes

tommoDH

Likes Bikes
Andrew Crimmins into 1st place!
Let's see what the Australian elite men and women have in store

Redbull TV starting in 10 minutes!

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
A trail that takes ~4 min to ride takes 30 sec to 'run through', why even fucking bother? I just don't get why they reduce content like that.

Beej1

Dayyyum! T.Hannah might've had that too. Props for making the podium after that.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk