Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How's the snow. Been snowing all day in Bris. High temp snow.
Brisbane is a well known warm weather powder location. Over the ~5 weeks it's been pretty good. Huge consistent dumps over the first 2 weeks, everything the magazines tell you Japan is. Then good regular falls (but not as much as previous years) for the following 2 weeks. Now 1 solid dump and 2 blue days. Small top up last night as well, maybe 10-20cm. Clear tonight though so probably a freeze for tomorrow. I haven't had a bad day on snow yet which is pretty given the length of the trip. Today I pushed out quite wide of the ski field and shared a powder bowl with a few others. If it doesn't freeze there's a few more days before it tracks out.

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sure isn't. I've been living on pork. Lots of it. Had pork nuggets for dinner. My current host knows how to make a great mountain meal!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I'm looking on my phone and it does look like a spacer. It appears to sit out wide like the headset and stem...except the very suspicious steerer colour.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That is one fucked bike!
Now, now. Let's call it a pioneer of early design. Surely someone can fit a stable platform shock in there and it might be a 'game changer'. I really hate wanker phrases like 'game changer', 'thought leadership' and 'low hanging fruit' too.