Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

tobbogonist

a registered member
I love seeing people selling older bikes as lightly used and stating their reason as 'upgrading'. Who is buying something, using it 'lightly' for 5 years then deciding they need to upgrade. Surely its just time to drop the hobby. Well either that or they are having a little lie somewhere there in the description.

Minlak

custom titis
I love seeing people selling older bikes as lightly used and stating their reason as 'upgrading'. Who is buying something, using it 'lightly' for 5 years then deciding they need to upgrade. Surely its just time to drop the hobby. Well either that or they are having a little lie somewhere there in the description.
I mean really they should have said “New” only slightly used :)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
The same people that bend the truth in any way that suits their price then grumble about low offers. Usually something like like 'LOWBALLERZ WILL BE IGNORED. I KNOW WHAT IT IS WORTH'

tobbogonist

a registered member
The same people that bend the truth in any way that suits their price then grumble about low offers. Usually something like like 'LOWBALLERZ WILL BE IGNORED. I KNOW WHAT IT IS WORTH'
They must all just be buying and selling to eachother. Having little arguments here and there, bonding over 'dickheads' who tell em they are charging to much. Surely

Minlak

custom titis
I saw a number of bikes for reasonable prices over the weekend on FB and Scummy, was quite refreshing.
I almost bought another Transam he only wanted $1150 for it with Pikes and XT build - looked to be good - I thought about it overnight and it was gooooooneeeee.
Was refreshing to see realistic pricing

Scotty T

Walks the walk
That said there's a Banshee Amp frame for $650 locally, looks in VGC but also looks like a 2016. I'd really like it, it's the long one, more importantly it's flouro, but N+1 budget is cooked for a while.