Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
one of the worst thread titles i’ve seen - Paris roubaix winning specialized s works 2020 deceunick quickstep
oh yes the price, 15500
this was the bike (frame set 53cm)/wheels which took phil gilbert to victory in the 2019 edition paris roubaix

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
one of the worst thread titles i’ve seen - Paris roubaix winning specialized s works 2020 deceunick quickstep
oh yes the price, 15500
this was the bike (frame set 53cm)/wheels which took phil gilbert to victory in the 2019 edition paris roubaix
View attachment 366158
I have a question.... is the seller naturally fucked in the head, or did they receive special training?

I suspect phillipe Gilbert's actual winning bike to be hanging up in his house, or at Spesh HQ in the foyer.

Old mate has changed the ad to say the bike is "LIKE" Gilbert's bike. what a flog.

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
At the time I thought $200 was a little steep for just a frame. $650 is complete bike pricing. You might as well buy a brand new, more recent frame for that price.
there are no dj’ers around for 200 presently, 650-800 seems to be the low covid baseline, no matter what you have