Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

moorey

call me Mia
People have NFI really. They think that getting charged like $300 to service something means they should extrapolate out to the bike's value. eg. if a simple service + a rim is X, their bike must be worth 10X. Because... look at all the other parts here!

$1,100 negotiable last time it was listed on Gumtree in Frankston. Trip over the Tasman must have been pricey!
Google search results shows the old price...
Also, he says rim….guarantee he means tyre.
Every FB ad ever:

WTB: Complete set of tyres.

You mean wheels?

Yeah, wheels, tyres, hubs….like I said, ‘rims’

Isildur

The Real Pedant
And except he's also left all of the Frankston photos in... I'm thinking this might be a copy-cat ad hoping to reel in some cash, without an actual bike. Douche for sure.

And fuckit, because it pisses me off, I've gone the Gumtree report function... Prob won't do anything but make it disappear and resurface a while later, but if it's genuine, it's still fucked.

Last edited:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
And except he's also left all of the Frankston photos in... I'm thinking this might be a copy-cat ad hoping to reel in some cash, without an actual bike. Douche for sure.

And fuckit, because it pisses me off, I've gone the Gumtree report function... Prob won't do anything but make it disappear and resurface a while later, but if it's genuine, it's still fucked.

Good call, add has been pulled. may stop someone getting scammed.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I would love to know the story behind this collection of shite bike parts

..Nope, that one doesn't work, nor that one , nor that one, nor that one, nor that one, nor that one, this one is fucked too, that one is fingered, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked.. (as pile slowly rises towards roof) .etc!

madstace

Likes Dirt
I would love to know the story behind this collection of shite bike parts
View attachment 377074
..Nope, that one doesn't work, nor that one , nor that one, nor that one, nor that one, nor that one, this one is fucked too, that one is fingered, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked, fucked.. (as pile slowly rises towards roof) .etc!

Funnily enough I've actually sold that bloke an Assegai, seemed like a decent dood. Had he had that listing up at the time I would have asked many questions!