Farkers of days gone by

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
rik was always good value, never forget his one footed run at thredbo on the old scab with monster Ts.

someone mentioned demo man already for his vids but who remembers the vish? awesome dude, moved to hawaii, had about 8 or 9 wicked hawaii riding vids then disappeared.

truth be told i'm an 03 member (riderigid) but for some unexplained reason i ended up signing up again in sept 04

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
someone mentioned demo man already for his vids but who remembers the vish? awesome dude, moved to hawaii, had about 8 or 9 wicked hawaii riding vids then disappeared.
Yes! He said he still frequents here once in a blue moon. One of his vid's got Pinkbike Video of the Day not long ago too.

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
Oh man I used to watch the vish files religiously when I started riding. Those videos were the shit, I loved seeing the progression he made.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Yep its an art form to be on here for that long with a post count that low.....
Hahaha all it means is that you've only posted in the off-topic a heap of times and never made a contribution to the forums :)

I Joke I joke!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
what about pictures of fastrider_gus and his epic hucks on his 24" norco 250 with monster t's?