Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
Alright.

I'm doing all that shit so I hope to see some results soonish. I'm taking pictures every 2 weeks so I'll post em all up in one big bunch once I'm happy :)

P.S - Slip. What do you think about the spritns and stuff? At the moment I usually just do 15-20minutes on the tredmill jogging at 11kph then every 3 minutes I run at about 13 for a minute then slow it abck down again and finish when I'm pretty well farked (i,e 20mins) lol.

Does that sound about right for sprints or should I just be flat out?
Man up and do some hill spRints. find hill, spRint up it, REcoveR, REpeat. Steep ones aRE good, if you can get 100 steps full biscuit it's a nice numbeR on a REally steep one. it'll make a REal diffeREnce compaREd to the tREadmill.

yeah, keyboaRd is cactus.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man up and do some hill spRints. find hill, spRint up it, REcoveR, REpeat. Steep ones aRE good, if you can get 100 steps full biscuit it's a nice numbeR on a REally steep one. it'll make a REal diffeREnce compaREd to the tREadmill.

yeah, keyboaRd is cactus.
Still? Jeeeesus. What model laptop to you have? I can possibly procure one from work for zero cost.

Matt H

Eats Squid
I'm starting either Bill Starr's or Madcows 5x5 program on monday. I think I might have almost outgrown the starting strength program because my lifts seem to have stalled, so I'm keen for some variation...

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Don't fap too hard or Santa might not come next year.
Lol!

Is there a decent body building website that's NOT BB.com and NOT scoobies.....?

Not that I have anything against yanks (cough).... They just seem to have their heads so far up their asses it's not funny. Maybe something local, but still fairly populated so I don't have to wait a week for a response.

Matt H

Eats Squid
You could try elitefitness.com.

Be warned that it's pretty serious stuff over there, I think they have a subforum dedicated to the topic of roid cycles.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
After my ten kilo weight drop, I have now found myself not dedicated to going for a run each day, eating healthy etc.

I have become complacent with all these compliments and shit.

How do I get out of this rut?

Take photos of my gut squished down and look at it each morning to make me get out of bed to go running?

Matt H

Eats Squid
Mix it up a bit so you don't get bored. Aim for a personal record over 5km, go running at night, do some interval training etc.

Plow King

Little bit.
Mix it up a bit so you don't get bored. Aim for a personal record over 5km, go running at night, do some interval training etc.
Bing.

Try interval training. I used to go for just long runs and fuck it used to be boring as hell the only enjoyment I'd get was passing other female runners. But intervall training... I just do it on tremills. Gives you something to do.

MIX IT UP.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have been going to the BMX track nearly everyday... haha.

But yeah whats interval training...sorry I'm a fat shit from way back.

Plow King

Little bit.
I have been going to the BMX track nearly everyday... haha.

But yeah whats interval training...sorry I'm a fat shit from way back.
Training at intervals. I,e this is what I usually do.

It's on the tredmil and I have certain kph settings so it'll be different if you're just running on road obvz.

But I usually jog at a pretty decent pace for 2 minutes (11.5kph) then after 2 minutes is up I bump up the pace to about 13-14kph and go for 30 seconds. so essentially sprinting for me (I'm a slow bastard, alot of people can run much fastter than that. Then after the 30 seconds is up I move it back down and repeat until I'm pretty f**ked so usually 15-20mins.

Obviously you can apply this to any cardio activity. Swimming 2 average laps one flat out etc. xtrainers, bikes etc, etc.

Last edited:

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also set some goals for yourself; to reach a certain weight, to be able to bench a certain amount, run 5km in a certain time. Also maybe try doing some exercise with a group or jogging partner to keep you motivated.
If your getting bored then your hearts not really in it. Getting fit is a lifestyle change not just some exercise every now an then.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Cheers - Any other forums worth mentioning... Preferably Aussie ones?
I get a lot of interesting reading from 4chans /fit/ board. It's not a serious resource at all, but in between all the trolling occasionally you'll get some interesting reading.

Matt H

Eats Squid
I too would like a thicker neck. When I do shrugs I notice the muscles in my neck seem to tense a fair bit.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was doing pretty good until Christmas... gained 2.5kgs over 2 week holiday and i gotta say its the worst feeling ever... I'm gunna start doing some pretty big lifestyle changes but for all you guys getting big gains, Remember what its like to be where you were at the start and it'll give you so much more motivation!