Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

motox199

Likes Dirt
Hey Fellas. So chris, sam and motox ( sorry i havent got your name yet), will be up at thirroul on the sat im guessing? not the friday?
If i go to thirroul on sat then it woul be like around 10 ish? My mate has a ute, and i have a car aswell as my other mate, so we could work some sort of shuttling system out? Howz that sound?

Get back to me asap fellas
cheers Matt
Nah mate, me and sam and one other are going to thirroul today, not saturday.

Plow King

Little bit.
Yer I wouldn't go to Keira today. I was up there yesterday and it was just bearable and then the rain came down and there was literally a river flowy down the track. It was pretty funny though because when you pedalled hard you could do a mini burnout thing lol (tyres wouldn't grip). I'd love to go down to Thirroul today but I don't have a lift.
Train...

Nah mate, me and sam and one other are going to thirroul today, not saturday.
Sick one, see you there.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Nice, so chris. sam, moto, mayeb karl , me pete, maine and craig will be going to thirroul
not till 12:30 to 1

Hope to see youz there
Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Hey all.

The Ride at thirroul today was fair mad, great practice. So im actually heading there tomorrow in the morning like 10. Then i plan on doing buli tomorrow after thirroul.
So anyone interested fell free to come people. Me and my mates wouldnt mind the company.

So get typeing and give me a buzz.

Cheers Matt
:)

Sam.

Eats Squid
Sick meeting you all, mad day and tonnes of fun. It was great sessioning that first section, except I wont be up there tommorow. Unfortunatley school work and my photos come before riding. Cheers guys for a mad arvo and day. And props to James' dad giving us some morning shuttles and taking us home.

Plow King

Little bit.
Might be up there tomorrow, see how we go. If I do drew will be there. I have a feeling we're hitting up the chicken run though.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Thats sweet, chris, i hope you can make it. Feel free to bring any one.
The weather down here is perfect, not a cloud in sight yummmmy....
So this should make the ride a bit more enjoyable.

Hope to se you there, we shoul be there around 11 if all goes well.

cheers Matt

McPete

Likes Dirt
Thirroul was good today, riding with some guys who were pretty happy to give me a bit of coaching on my cornering technique, and give Matt a good run. It was a good day.

Tomorrow, we're still umming and erring about where to go. Matt will probably have the final word on that later, but we're thinking either Bulli or Keira.

Keira will be pretty intense going after all this rain. I've no idea of the state of the Bulli track though.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Well, I was shooting in the worst of the rain and me and nick did the bottom section after the rock gap in the pissing rain, with a river flowing down and I didnt lose traction once. So basically, we'll be able to ride. We should be up there on monday too, if anyone is interested.

Plow King

Little bit.
Thirroul was good today, riding with some guys who were pretty happy to give me a bit of coaching on my cornering technique, and give Matt a good run. It was a good day.

Tomorrow, we're still umming and erring about where to go. Matt will probably have the final word on that later, but we're thinking either Bulli or Keira.

Keira will be pretty intense going after all this rain. I've no idea of the state of the Bulli track though.
Yeah i bet.

Thirroul was good fun the other day, Matt was riding well, regardless of kittens. Is it less slippery?

What about a ride day at thirroul again, OR!... I got nothing, kiera will be like a river.

McPete

Likes Dirt
Yeah i bet.

Thirroul was good fun the other day, Matt was riding well, regardless of kittens. Is it less slippery?
A bit, but that puddle is still in the middle of the berm above the rock drop. We were pushing harder, and we both had a few little slides... It helps when there's someone right on your tail, yelling at you.

Incidentally, we hit the track on the right after the rock drop. It's quite tight and slippery, but better than the main track.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Hey all
The ride was sweet as today, very tacky. Pete and myself were rideing with a bunch of young blokes, then we met up with karl( zekman) and his mates keggs.
Was quality got a few pointers, took them in. Then smashed the track to pieces.
Regarding tomorrow, im working at 3, but before then im free so i would be keen for a ride, but where.....................?
Keria i personally believe would still be a slush pit.
Thirroul is perfect. but i wouldnt mind rideing a different track for i have riden thirroul on the last 3 occasions. How does bulli go? how does it handle Rain?

Cheers all.

Oh and chris im now matching keggs:D Through the berms so i ultra happy.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
HA, theres been like 4 comments when i was typing myn..
Yer plow, sam pete and any one else, Thirroul is perfect, but i just want something different, if its to hard to choose then i guess we could settle on thirroul?

Any way lets see what happens.
Those you opinions in.

Cheers Matt

Plow King

Little bit.
MABS.

I'm going out again tonight so it could be a 6am effort again, see how shit goes eh. I'm keen for thirroul I'll see if I can keep up with matt you motherfucker, just to piss matt off I'm going to put up a video of drew riding the berms :p

Very nice sexy time, lets ride thirroul. SAM catch the trail to thirroul. Huckeroo ride your pogo stick and all the others come we will have a mad squid sesh i have a sunday im quicker than sam hill trust me, physics is a load of bs just ask jesus.

Drew riding.

Last edited: