Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Ha ha ha ya bloody pisswreck!

There was a msg on my phone when I looked at it this morning it was sent at 2am.... all it said was "what the fuck".

What a bum... Nah I waited for about 10 mins but when you didn't answer your phone I figured you were still sleeping it off.

You missed a good ride, I ended up meeting Drew down there. The track was pretty mint.

Haha, "what the fuck" i recieved two messages from you aswell chris, quoteing
" Your Fucking Shit as" and "fuking Cunt"
Fair random messages, but very funny at the time, you certainly party hard.
yewww
But yer you missed a good ride, plenty of people there, dont worry next time, i hope to be rideing this coming weekend... But where..............

If any one else is rideing this coming weekend, give me a buzz and we can go from there.

Cheers Matt

Last edited:

Sam.

Eats Squid
Mad ride ay Matt. Found the footage we thought was erased, pete must have fast forwared it or something. Ill get it up sometime soon(ish?).

McPete

Likes Dirt
I'm never touching that camera again. It hates me. I think.

Good ride day though, all said and done.

Sam.

Eats Squid
I think you should stick to your 1000kw rated bike:p That said, the footage is great. Only thirty seconds but its quality:)

McPete

Likes Dirt
Get your numbers right there mate :p

The frame is good for 1Kv, the forks are good for 145Kv. It's handy.

Apparently.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Sorry Pete, Ill remember that for next time. When Im riding your bike, it is ok to put my finger in a light socket, right?

Excuse my ignorance Drew, but what bike were you on:eek:? Never mind, found it, bighit? I cant remember you, perhaps you came later?

Last edited:

birdie

Likes Dirt
Hey all.
Had a ride at keria today as stated, went well ( the ride itself) except it was like grease, kinda fun. However, my mate Zac ( mayo4u) got hit by a car riding down mt keria road at 60km/h. He is alright, hes in hospital, a bit of damage but fuk he is soo lucky, all the best for him and i hope he gets better soon.

Not to discourage people but if you ride with me you wont die...
Anyway

Thank you
Kind Regards Matt
:)
Shit! Mayo? Arrrhhh i thought that was just a rumour! Hope hes ok, and his bike? He just got his frame replaced, and knowing mayo he'll care more about his bike than himself!

Get well Zac

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey guys
im back from the hospital and at home ill be off riding for a fair few months

feeling alot better

thanks for all the thoughts, emails and messages

great to know that wollongong has such a caring community of bike riders

hope to see you all soon

mayo

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
hey guys

feeling alot better

hope to see you all soon

mayo
Yeww the big fella is back! Cant wait till you on your bike again, how was hospital? and most importantly how are you feeling, sore? can you walk? etc.
also what is the estimate time of the bike, has you doctor told you yet?

Anyway good so see that your home.
Later skater
:cool:

drewie162

Likes Dirt
Shit! Mayo? Arrrhhh i thought that was just a rumour! Hope hes ok, and his bike? He just got his frame replaced, and knowing mayo he'll care more about his bike than himself!

Get well Zac
Um yeah i was talking to you, about your jumps and that.

hey guys

feeling alot better

hope to see you all soon

mayo
It is good that your home. So much for 6 weeks in hospital

Zekman

Likes Dirt
Hey all
The ride was sweet as today, very tacky. Pete and myself were rideing with a bunch of young blokes, then we met up with karl( zekman) and his mates keggs.
Was quality got a few pointers, took them in. Then smashed the track to pieces.
Regarding tomorrow, im working at 3, but before then im free so i would be keen for a ride, but where.....................?
Keria i personally believe would still be a slush pit.
Thirroul is perfect. but i wouldnt mind rideing a different track for i have riden thirroul on the last 3 occasions. How does bulli go? how does it handle Rain?

Cheers all.

Oh and chris im now matching keggs:D Through the berms so i ultra happy.
Hey matt you know there is a charge for the knowlodge you recieved from me and pete its double for you as your on a hardtail:D.Bulli at the moment is a slush pit rode there on sunday and was shit slammed pretty hard its greasy like kiera and now I have 2 bruised legs,1 bruised hip and bruising to my back but hey will be at the states this w/end still going hard.
Cheers
Karl

jmeers

Likes Dirt
Hey guys ,

goin to do some runs at bulli in the morning then thirroul in the arvo , got 2 spare seats for shuttles if anyone's keen must have a licence.

have a good race karl , you gotta better the 11th spot last time mate

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
Let us ride.

Sometime, oh shit its 2:30 and I have to be up in 4 hours.

Kthnxbye, thirroul on sunday? Nice effort or are ya'll heading down to Del Reio.

McPete

Likes Dirt
Might see you at thirroul. Del Rio is out for me, my car isn't the best at the moment, and I don't have a racing license... Now, to work! Hi-Ho silver, AWAY! *Sounds of old road bike meandering toward Unanderra*

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Hey yarl, Tafe is crap... but better news is that ive finally finished the glory, ive regreased all pivot points, and suprisingly enough the rear end is smoother and softer, so..:D + its all clean about time aswell, im picking up some blue polish on friday so it will also be ultra shiny and scratch free.
Any way back to rideing, Del rio this weekend aye, man i wish i could get up there but i dont have the money to enter, nor do i have a mtb licence at the moment, however i have decided to join the WMBC :D
so this should be a good start.
Regarding del rio, im guessing that no one will be rideing locally on the sat or sun this weekend:( .... FINE!... its not like i cared anyway..:( (HA).. its cool

For who ever competes, you should post your place, or time.. that only if you want to. Oi pete where do you want to ride this weekend? from the weather, keria would be nice ( providing if the weather holds). Also pete have you payed for the licence yet? AND!!! Your pedals HAVE YOU GOT THEM?:eek:

Ha i Thought there was a catch Karl.. Lets make this a long term paynment.. when i become World champion.., then i will secretly give you all the spares of my 10 trillion dollar bikes ( and there might be one of those bike with you name on it) How ever thats a different story HA { i like to Dream....}

any way keep the post coming, almost 100 yew.

P.S Karl- Recieved your PM AND { I Read You Loud and Clear} [ MASSIVE "WINK WINK"] Haha :cool:

Laterzzz All

Last edited:

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
sweet, a upcoming ride, So well the weather forcast, is sun sun and more sun. All the way to the weekend, So i reakon, keria, my mates will be in aswell,
Any way else, throw a comment in + shuttles are vital aswell, so any way with shuttles caperbilitys would be perfect.

I have work on the sun arvo, so sat and sun until 2 i am free.
Keep the comments coming
:)

Zekman

Likes Dirt
Hey Matt

Have you done funnelweb yet,probably going next w/end the 10th if ya wanna go will see if I'm still in one piece will let ya know.

Yeah I'll be ya personal mechanic:D