Illawarra Ride Organisation Thread!

kermit

Likes Bikes
riding appin in morning , can someone pm me details on thirroul how to get there & hopefully me & 2 others can make it about 12

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
MABS.

I'm going out again tonight so it could be a 6am effort again, see how shit goes eh. I'm keen for thirroul I'll see if I can keep up with matt you motherfucker, just to piss matt off I'm going to put up a video of drew riding the berms :p

Very nice sexy time, lets ride thirroul. SAM catch the trail to thirroul. Huckeroo ride your pogo stick and all the others come we will have a mad squid sesh i have a sunday im quicker than sam hill trust me, physics is a load of bs just ask jesus.

Drew riding.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH. Funny as. Man you and your hectic clubbin braaaz.
Thank for the video ( vage face) lol. Im going to get the razors and start the slicing whilst i cry in the corner with the lights turned of lol- ( very dramatic)
Yer what chris said, get you marr fakn asses to thirroul tomorrow, just catch the train its like $4 return from wollongong.
So get to thirroul

Laterzzzz zzz zzz zzz
P.s i bet you on the piss chriss yewwwwwwwwwwww

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
riding appin in morning , can someone pm me details on thirroul how to get there & hopefully me & 2 others can make it about 12
Regarding kermit. I'll send you a PM, for i swear some one will rip into me about mentioning where these secret trail are.
cheers Matt

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
hahah, aw oaf man, i could feel the presence of chris rooster tailing all the berms. Regardless if you seem chris, hes still there, You cant escape him Mwhahaha.

Lets all go make our parents proud and start bingeing it up infront of them, so we feel nice and fresh for the morning, just take the piss out of chris. hhehe girly laugh.

Laterz boize

Last edited:

kermit

Likes Bikes
To all , see some of my other posts , I am trying to help from part inside to get land for tracks . If any one dosn't want to let me know where any tracks are , so be it . I just want to see sustainable tracks for all to ride , & no I haven't joined our local club yet due to this mentaly of if anyone knows where tracks are , they will be trashed . I would rather drive down to nowra & visit SCUM

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im jesus and sorry i wont be attending i actually have a crucifiction booked i may get back to you round easter sometime we'll see how it pans out aye

im out got footy to go to mmmmmm boxseats

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
To all , see some of my other posts , I am trying to help from part inside to get land for tracks . If any one dosn't want to let me know where any tracks are , so be it . I just want to see sustainable tracks for all to ride , & no I haven't joined our local club yet due to this mentaly of if anyone knows where tracks are , they will be trashed . I would rather drive down to nowra & visit SCUM
Hey mate, dont get angry, just regarding some of the keria thread, people get angry when mentioning where tracks are, so i just protected myself incase they were the same at thirroul.

Ive sent you a pm with the directions.
So your more than welcome to come.
Just look for a glory, sunday, a stp and any other bikes.
I might head up like 10am fairley early for i have to work at 3.

Cheers Matt:)

McPete

Likes Dirt
Seeing as Matt's the organiser-man for all this, if he hasn't already got it, give Matt your mobile numbers via PM so we co-ordinate our movements and hopefully we'll end up in the same place at the same time. We'll probably be rocking up around 11-11:30ish.

I'm riding a blue STP with red "Rated Voltage 1000V" stickers on it, and other nonsense like that, Matt will be driving a Glory DH0.

We'll see you up there, I hope.

Furthermore, Chris/Matt;
I didn't understand a word of that, you scare and confuse me. Nice work there.

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Jesus will be there. Do you need a lift you drunken bum? (not Jesus, Chris).
Ha i think he might need one, i reakon i will be getting there about 10- 10:30, so if you could get to thirroul as close to that as possible that would be perfect ( i no you live a fair distance away). Thank you

Cheers Matt

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
Seeing as Matt's the organiser-man for all this, if he hasn't already got it, give Matt your mobile numbers via PM so we co-ordinate our movements and hopefully we'll end up in the same place at the same time. We'll probably be rocking up around 11-11:30ish.

I'm riding a blue STP with red "Rated Voltage 1000V" stickers on it, and other nonsense like that, Matt will be driving a Glory DH0.

We'll see you up there, I hope.

Furthermore, Chris/Matt;
I didn't understand a word of that, you scare and confuse me. Nice work there.
Hey pete lets try getting there at like 10:30 latest, for i have work at 3, go on msn so we can finalise details, see if adam is working aswell , and kayne might want to come aswell ( Seeing that you guys are hitting it of so well , i dont think you would be so happy to carry his bike), we will see.

Later pete

kermit

Likes Bikes
To All , i'm not getting angry , just trying state a point . I'm in a very good position to comment on fire track work & power line easements . I'm just trying to get the point out that when government looks at any proposals , they do look at sites like farkin . I have documents at work that refer to farkin . If we can educate people that this type of comment is looked at by the government . I just want tracks for my kids to ride , I do have some

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
To All , i'm not getting angry , just trying state a point . I'm in a very good position to comment on fire track work & power line easements . I'm just trying to get the point out that when government looks at any proposals , they do look at sites like farkin . I have documents at work that refer to farkin . If we can educate people that this type of comment is looked at by the government . I just want tracks for my kids to ride , I do have some
I understand, sorry for the misunderstanding, thats would be very helpful,
More that welcome to come tomorrow.

Cheers Matt
:)

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i have no idea what you are talking about:confused::confused::confused:

anyway do you need directions? what way do you come from, syd?
pm me if you need some help

Matt- D8

Likes Dirt
[$@M];1361713 said:
We'll be up there Matt, what's your phone number?
Hey maate, thats all good
My number is 041252921
Keep m eupdated,
Any way can add my number so keeping in touch will be a bit easier.

Cheers Matt

Plow King

Little bit.
Ok, I just woke up. My bad, I think I sent you a message Jase this morning saying the trains didnt start running for an hour or something so I only got home at like0

Enjoy the ride. sorry if you were waiting jase, I swear I sent a message saying don't wait i may not be there.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Ok, I just woke up. My bad, I think I sent you a message Jase this morning saying the trains didnt start running for an hour or something so I only got home at like0

Enjoy the ride. sorry if you were waiting jase, I swear I sent a message saying don't wait i may not be there.
Ha ha ha ya bloody pisswreck!

There was a msg on my phone when I looked at it this morning it was sent at 2am.... all it said was "what the fuck".

What a bum... Nah I waited for about 10 mins but when you didn't answer your phone I figured you were still sleeping it off.

You missed a good ride, I ended up meeting Drew down there. The track was pretty mint.