Jokes Thread.

dr.evil

Likes Dirt
I might stick to the jokes (if you can can them that)...

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs nailed to the wall?
Art

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs in a kiddies pool?
Wade

What do you call a girl with no arms and no legs on her period?
Flo

What do you call a guy with no arms and no legs and no ears?
Anything you want

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
While she was 'flying' down the road yesterday, a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, 'What's your hurry?'

To which she replied, 'I' m late for work.'

'Oh yeah,' said the cop, 'wha t do you do?'

I'm a rectum stretcher,' she responded.

The cop stammered, 'A what? A rectum stretcher?And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'

'Well,' she said, 'I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide.'

'And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot asshole? ' he asked.

'You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge....'

jarrad7

Likes Dirt
An elderly couple was watching a Discovery Channel
special about a West African bush tribe whose men all had penises 24 inches long. When the black male reaches a certain age, a string is tied around his penis and on the other end is a weight. After a while, the weight stretches the penis to 24 inches.

Later that evening, as the husband was getting out of shower,
his wife looked at him and said, "How about you trying the African string-and-weight procedure?"

The husband agreed and they tied a string and a weight to his penis.

A few days later, the wife asked the husband, "How is our little tribal experiment coming along?"

"Well. it looks like we're about half way there," he replied.

"Wow ! . . . You mean it's grown to 12 inches?"

"No, it's turned black."

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
While she was 'flying' down the road yesterday, a woman passed over a bridge only to find a cop with a radar gun on the other side lying in wait.

The cop pulled her over, walked up to the car, with that classic patronizing smirk we all know and love, asked, 'What's your hurry?'

To which she replied, 'I' m late for work.'

'Oh yeah,' said the cop, 'wha t do you do?'

I'm a rectum stretcher,' she responded.

The cop stammered, 'A what? A rectum stretcher?And just what does a rectum stretcher do?'

'Well,' she said, 'I start by inserting one finger, then work my way up to two fingers, then three, then four, then with my whole hand in. I work from side to side until I can get both hands in, and then I slowly but surely stretch it, until it's about 6 feet wide.'

'And just what the hell do you do with a 6 foot asshole? ' he asked.

'You give him a radar gun and park him behind a bridge....'
That reminds me of a tale...

It's not a joke as such and quite possibly an urban myth but never let the truth get in the way of a good story is my policy! Anyway about 10 - 15 years ago there was a story about a traffic cop who was parked up on a road in the highlands of Scotland zapping people with the radar gun in the hope of getting a few speeding fines. Being in the middle of nowhere in the highlands there was A: very little traffic for the copper to flash and B: RAF Tornado fighter-bombers practicing low-level terrain hugging operations through the glens.

Sure enough, PC Plod got a bit bored and out of curiosity decided to point the gun at an extremely fast low-flying jet. Unfortunately for plod, this flashed up a whole series of Radar warnings in the cockpit which caused the pilot to instinctively activate all the ECM (electronic counter-measure) systems, resulting in the cops radar gun blowing up in his hand after copping a massive burst of NATO approved high frequency microwave jiggery-pokery from the aforementioned warplane...

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
That reminds me of a tale...

It's not a joke as such and quite possibly an urban myth but never let the truth get in the way of a good story is my policy! Anyway about 10 - 15 years ago there was a story about a traffic cop who was parked up on a road in the highlands of Scotland zapping people with the radar gun in the hope of getting a few speeding fines. Being in the middle of nowhere in the highlands there was A: very little traffic for the copper to flash and B: RAF Tornado fighter-bombers practicing low-level terrain hugging operations through the glens.

Sure enough, PC Plod got a bit bored and out of curiosity decided to point the gun at an extremely fast low-flying jet. Unfortunately for plod, this flashed up a whole series of Radar warnings in the cockpit which caused the pilot to instinctively activate all the ECM (electronic counter-measure) systems, resulting in the cops radar gun blowing up in his hand after copping a massive burst of NATO approved high frequency microwave jiggery-pokery from the aforementioned warplane...
Jeez. Leitch and I saw a few of those fighter-bombers playing around while we were in the Highlands. Glad we didn't point the cameras at them...

n00b

Likes Dirt
I read a similar one, but in this story a Scottish copper heard a high performance engine screaming towards him but no sign of a vehicle. Pointed the radar towards the noise and got a 200mph+ reading.
This happened once again before the perpetrators were apprehended, who happened to be RAF tornado pilots driving a lambo flat stick up and down the motorway with their night vision helmets on and no lights.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Then there's the one where the copper pulls over a driver going way too bloody fast, and in a smart-arsed tone asks the driver if he can see his pilot's license.

Which the driver promptly produces, causing the copper to send the gentleman on his way.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Or the one where the copper is set up on a lonely stretch of road and finally pulls up a P plater for speeding.

"I've been waiting all day just to book you kid" he says
to which the kid replies "Well I got here as fast as I could."

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
I read a similar one, but in this story a Scottish copper heard a high performance engine screaming towards him but no sign of a vehicle. Pointed the radar towards the noise and got a 200mph+ reading.
This happened once again before the perpetrators were apprehended, who happened to be RAF tornado pilots driving a lambo flat stick up and down the motorway with their night vision helmets on and no lights.
thank god its an urban legend. NVGs have no depth perception at all. It would be nearly impossible to do that. but oh so cool...

W2ttsy