Lets get a regular crew for some local dh in se queensland.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gonna be out at beerburrum this over midday/ early arvo with a mate, riding 2011 glory 1 and scott voltage. If anyone else is out there say gday :)

will74

Likes Bikes
Riding castle hill with some mates, on thursday 30th september, anyone keen just look out for us, i will be there all day
See you out there

Cheers

Guyfa

Cannon Fodder
Hello Humans, I to would like to join in on your DH fun, I live on the Sunny Coast on weekends and Brissy during the week, I have a patrol wagon with a rack for 3 bikes (Usually, its currently in the shop getting repairs and mods done but shell be out soon) don't mind travelling to far for a good days riding especially if there's a few drinks to follow shortly after. been riding for awhile but newish to DH and don't need to be babysat, riding a Giant Reign 01 2012, not the best DHer but holds up to the task OK, working on getting an old M6 up and running.
Anyway, hope to hear from one of you guys soon.

Kelz

Likes Bikes
Hello Humans, I to would like to join in on your DH fun, I live on the Sunny Coast on weekends and Brissy during the week, I have a patrol wagon with a rack for 3 bikes (Usually, its currently in the shop getting repairs and mods done but shell be out soon) don't mind travelling to far for a good days riding especially if there's a few drinks to follow shortly after. been riding for awhile but newish to DH and don't need to be babysat, riding a Giant Reign 01 2012, not the best DHer but holds up to the task OK, working on getting an old M6 up and running.
Anyway, hope to hear from one of you guys soon.
Hey mate.
Yeah I'm keen. Haven't ridden in ages and only just got my licence back. Was thinking of trying to organize a day at mt Joyce. Not quite sure yet if the dh runs are accessible but keen as to get out there. Am gonna check out there site to see what's goin on. And if anyone else is keen for that matter. But looking at ion in the next couple weeks.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate.
Yeah I'm keen. Haven't ridden in ages and only just got my licence back. Was thinking of trying to organize a day at mt Joyce. Not quite sure yet if the dh runs are accessible but keen as to get out there. Am gonna check out there site to see what's goin on. And if anyone else is keen for that matter. But looking at ion in the next couple weeks.
The track out at Mt Joyce is good but you can't shuttle it, no vehicle access other than event days and the carpark is about 2km from the bottom of the track so its a bit of a hike.

shhhteve

Likes Dirt
The track out at Mt Joyce is good but you can't shuttle it, no vehicle access other than event days and the carpark is about 2km from the bottom of the track so its a bit of a hike.
its a great track and i enjoy it heaps but its sooo not worth the push

a shame because i dont see the point of having an awesome track that no one can shuttle/ or have no organised shuttle days

keldave1

Likes Dirt
I'mgoing to go to Beerburrum tomorrow for some fun. I've got room for more people if anyone wants a lift. At the moment I will be doing push runs with myself and a mate.

colesy123

Squid
Gold Coast etc

Hey Guys,

Count me in too for a few sneaky weekend runs. I have patrol ute with a large tray so happy to shuttle. If anyone is keen for some Gold Coast/ Brissy southside let me know.

Cheers

Colesy