Light Bicycle Carbon Rims/Wheels (Review Included on 1st Post))

mint355

Likes Dirt
Funny my you mention that.... Some guy on here actually did remove enve stickers off his genuine wheels for less trail head turning :loco:

can't remember who it was.....xgthyo? Or was it some guy who won them in a DIY video contest? Can't remember... But true story lol

im totally against putting stickers/badgers on things that aren't the real thing.....
I love rolling down my windows and telling the tosser he has a nice AMG.....c200
These ones Chops

And just so everyone's clear

To the guy with the Demo...Your bars looks great.... Don't you trust "Chinese carbon" handlebars

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Funny my you mention that.... Some guy on here actually did remove enve stickers off his genuine wheels for less trail head turning :loco:

can't remember who it was.....
think it may have been steve24 when he took his bike to Europe.....

When he tried to sell said wheels sans stickers the 1st think people asked was can you re sticker?

For months they were up for sale and when they were re stickered and put on a bike on that was for sale it was drool, drool- bike sold in 1 day......

Personally couldn't care less what people put on their bikes. I toyed with graphics for my 2 sets of LB but why add weight and cost for zero gain?

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?263098-My-Euro-Marathon-AM-machine&highlight=trek

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/sho...hlight=2011+Trek+Fuel+9.9+size+26""

the funny thing was most of the bike was on Gumtree the next week- not the wheels of course....

Last edited:

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
think it may have been steve24 when he took his bike to Europe.....

When he tried to sell said wheels sans stickers the 1st think people asked was can you re sticker?

For months they were up for sale and when they were re stickered and put on a bike on that was for sale it was drool, drool- bike sold in 1 day......

Personally couldn't care less what people put on their bikes. I toyed with graphics for my 2 sets of LB but why add weight and cost for zero gain?
hahaha spoken like a true weight weenie........

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are finally built

After a long delay, the wheels are finally built and on the bike.. Hans Dampf 2.35x26 on front and Nobby Nic 2.25x26 on rear. The weight pictured is wheel, no rotors, cassette...etc..

10443378_10205173569434723_4553941052745361968_n.jpg10923591_10205173568874709_1952388432479325341_n.jpg

Have not had a chance to ride them yet however.

Benlow

Likes Bikes
Here is my build. It's the second set I've done. 38mm hookless 26" on profile elite hubs with Sapim CX-Ray spokes.

Nice wheels, I've just ordered the same rims to go on Hope hubs. Are you able to confirm the ERD of these is 510mm? Currently sorting out what spokes I need to buy and the listed ERD is giving me headaches.

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Nice wheels, I've just ordered the same rims to go on Hope hubs. Are you able to confirm the ERD of these is 510mm? Currently sorting out what spokes I need to buy and the listed ERD is giving me headaches.
you talking about the RM26C05? I measured the ERD at 513mm on the two I have.

Rave81

Cannon Fodder
I'm running hd 2.35 and rock razor 2.35 is it better to get the 30mm or 34mm for 650b.

Also what is the weight of 35mm 650b dh with 32h?

ForkeSeal

Likes Bikes
My 650b 35mm hookless AM rims just arrived. Had been waiting for them for just over a month and the hubs that I ordered separately from wiggle showed up 5 mins later. Now the wait for spokes!

IMG_3414.jpg

Last edited:

knob scortcher

Likes Dirt
light bicycle only sell bead hookless 29er xc rims now?

Has anyone had experience with the hookless 29er xc rims?

Last edited: