Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Forgetting that I'm dealing with US dollars and being reminded when the invoice turns up on in Oz dollars...

Maybe better in the fuckwits thread....
My set of pikes I ordered, thinking it was in €, but was actually in £. Thought they seemed too cheap when I converted to $A. Cost $950, not the $650 I thought I was getting. Luckily they cancelled and refunded me. :behindsofa:

stirk

Burner
I really have a thing against obesity, and people who keep saying they're all beautiful. No, it's not, it's wrong.

Ltih: step sisters wedding tomorrow, maybe 200m from my house, no chance I'm going, come home tonight to find out we're doing the fucking caring and cooking 72 chicken breasts for them tonight. Fuck it I refuse to help they're lazy fucks I hope the wedding falls apart.
Doesn't playing with breasts make you cum up with some great special sauce recipes?

stirk

Burner
My set of pikes I ordered, thinking it was in €, but was actually in £. Thought they seemed too cheap when I converted to $A. Cost $950, not the $650 I thought I was getting. Luckily they cancelled and refunded me. :behindsofa:
So you, ah, piked on the deal cause you got it wrong. :tsk:

moorey

call me Mia
Managed to get the car to a servo, fuel surges up the hill, barely running on fumes.

I don't have my wallet.
Wearing your cape? Do a runner. If there's one thing TV taught me, it's that you won't be recognised as your mild mannered alter ego.

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Managed to get the car to a servo, fuel surges up the hill, barely running on fumes.

I don't have my wallet.
You can do a non-payment form. As long as you pay the next day, you're dandy. Otherwise they add $20 and you have to pay over the phone. After a week they unleash the debt collectors onto you ;)

moorey

call me Mia
If you're still there and still stuck, I can pay over the phone for you. Let me know. My rates are reasonable.

mtb1611

Seymour
I really have a thing against obesity, and people who keep saying they're all beautiful. No, it's not, it's wrong.
Agreed. Unhealthy and prone to being chronically ill and a constant drain on the health system is not beautiful; quite the oppositee..

LTIH: recurring blind pimples, bastardly!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Yeah, but everyone knows that's not really the case and it's pretty unhealthy. However there's no need to add anxiety and depression to their woes...
Well, I'm just me against the constantly defending it. If I see people doing something about it good on them! Is great to see, promoting normal sized models, great. It's just the defending of obesity I don't agree with. When I say obese I mean really big, plenty of people rocking a gut who are still decently fit and not in trouble but quit telling everyone it's ok to be so large. Promoting unhealthy lifestyles is ridiculous. Smoking isn't advertised anymore (kinda miss the jps and Marlboro livery cars though) because it's just dumb. At the same time these skinny models girls are supposed to aspire too is even worse.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I know what you mean hazza.

Than there's the thing when girls call themselves "Curvy" when you expect a nice sculptured chick but than you realize 5 times out of ten, their just fat.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I don't have my wallet.
Why is this not in the LTUL thread? This is one of my favourite games! Wife hates it but geez its fun. My best was last year, surged and coasted across a few suburbs aiming for a certain servo as I was losing my nerve. Coasted down the hill through green lights into the servo, dead as a door nail, I was so stoked. The surging thing happens on corners in my car even with a few litres in there, cheating really it's such a giveaway.

Beej1

suck it up sweet heart, you are the minority!
the view from the top of the food chain is magnificent.:drum::hungry:
As in, obese people are the top of the food chain?

I always remember that scene from Zombieland, where they flash back to the beginng of the outbreak, and all the overweight folk get run down and eaten first. Man that made me laugh. Just for the observation on culture if nothing else.

But, on a serious note: I couldn't give a shit if adult folk want to eat themselves to death. It's when I see parents feeding toddlers soft drink, lollies, etc. That gets in my craw.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Ah but come the Zombie Apocalypse you'll be grateful for fatties because you can outrun/outride them :)
Hmmm, young asthmatic smoker outrunning over weight people, I'm honestly not sure who I'd put my money on.

Ltih: the Hume highway, even without traffic it's just so nasty to drive.

stirk

Burner
Is the hume that highway that's smooth with few corners so you fall asleep?

Yeah hate those boring roads too.