Little Things You Hate

hazza6542

Eats Squid
LTIH The fight between the gong and penriff - which is more bogan.

Seriously, when you can grow your mullets half as good as ours, come have a go. We don't even have beaches mate we go swimming in the beer garden water ways at panthers mate.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
LTIH The fight between the gong and penriff - which is more bogan.

Seriously, when you can grow your mullets half as good as ours, come have a go. We don't even have beaches mate we go swimming in the beer garden water ways at panthers mate.
could never understand the rivalry thing myself, but then again I never got the whole Ford/Holden rivalry either.

Penrith does host an awesome Oldschool friendly bmx track, MacArthur club. I met my Hubs when we were racing there, good memories.

curently living near Elizabeth, SA. Penriff has nothing on 'Wisbef.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
could never understand the rivalry thing myself, but then again I never got the whole Ford/Holden rivalry either.

Penrith does host an awesome Oldschool friendly bmx track, MacArthur club. I met my Hubs when we were racing there, good memories.

curently living near Elizabeth, SA. Penriff has nothing on 'Wisbef.
They're so different, maybe compare the gong to the mountains I could get that.

But no joke, Ford. How could anyone want a Holden?

Norco Maniac

Is back!
They're so different, maybe compare the gong to the mountains I could get that.

But no joke, Ford. How could anyone want a Holden?
meh. I've owned....

1963 850 Mini
EH Holden Premier sedan
Mazda Bongo van
1984 long wheel base Nissan Urvan
Datsun 120Y
1988 Magna wagooon
1984 Volvo wagon
1984 Toyota Hilux modified mini truck
1968? XT Fairmont modified sedan
1980 TF Cortina Ghia
1958 Morris Minor tray back ute
Ford falcon ute (not XR6, can't recall the year)
1972 Triumph sedan
currently driving a VS Calais, with a second gen steel bumper commodore wagooon in the shed to be my next daily driver.

Would have loved to keep my Triumph but I have renovations and a garden to finish, and the crummydore was the right price wagon at the right time.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
LTIH: fucking shark attack stories
Stay the fuck out of the water...
The day the 'men in grey suits' walk up the beach and into the carpark and start eating people, that's the day we need to consider a shark cull.
what next, a brown snake cull..i saw one in some long grass, I blame council!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Don't like the shark culling, why aren't we culling things that are a direct threat to humanity, like fat people or fixie riders.

Stay out of the water, don't bait them by looking like a seal, don't get bitten, Pretty simple, if you want to surf it's a risk that you know, go for it have fun.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Fuck the sharks, cunce became the apex predator in the sea by not being pussies, we are the apex predator of the whole joint

Deep fry em all.
Sharks deserve respect and protection, scuba diving with sharks is very cool. Everyone has their fears, over reacting and killing off a species is hardly the responsible approach.

You go to the doctor, you seek his opinion and respect him for it. A shark kills a few, a few not fucking hundreds or thousands, a few, do we seek the advice of a marine biologist with regards to sharks? Fuck no, a bureaucrat and a politician decided it was best to kill them all.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't like the shark culling, why aren't we culling things that are a direct threat to humanity, like fat people or fixie riders.

Stay out of the water, don't bait them by looking like a seal, don't get bitten, Pretty simple, if you want to surf it's a risk that you know, go for it have fun.
A tony Abbott cull it is then...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I really have a thing against obesity, and people who keep saying they're all beautiful. No, it's not, it's wrong.

Ltih: step sisters wedding tomorrow, maybe 200m from my house, no chance I'm going, come home tonight to find out we're doing the fucking caring and cooking 72 chicken breasts for them tonight. Fuck it I refuse to help they're lazy fucks I hope the wedding falls apart.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I really have a thing against obesity, and people who keep saying they're all beautiful. No, it's not, it's wrong.
Bloody oath. Body image acceptance has gone way past the line of benefit and is now well and truly into the realms of overweight-is-normal.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Bloody oath. Body image acceptance has gone way past the line of benefit and is now well and truly into the realms of overweight-is-normal.
Get it right...overweight is sexy and healthy. I've nothing against people being fat etc (it is another form of illness) as long as they are working it out. It is the denial that I can't stand. I have a few hefty friends, one of them works quite hard against his weight while another embraces it as a way of life.

Sharks deserve respect and protection, scuba diving with sharks is very cool. Everyone has their fears, over reacting and killing off a species is hardly the responsible approach.

You go to the doctor, you seek his opinion and respect him for it. A shark kills a few, a few not fucking hundreds or thousands, a few, do we seek the advice of a marine biologist with regards to sharks? Fuck no, a bureaucrat and a politician decided it was best to kill them all.

Sure, so you want to cull Ronald McDonald ? Free the hamburgerler ?

Funny how people don't mind benefitting from the misery of others for their own enjoyment and comfort yet mention a shark cull and it's all won't someone please think of the shark children.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I think our resources could be better spent else where, than on a shark reduction and management strategy!
ice addicts kill more people than sharks, how about a cull on those fuckers!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Sure, so you want to cull Ronald McDonald ? Free the hamburgerler ?

Funny how people don't mind benefitting from the misery of others for their own enjoyment and comfort yet mention a shark cull and it's all won't someone please think of the shark children.
Oh and that's before we mention flying consumer goods from all corners of the globe to save a few ill gotten bucks
Using "our" response to sharks as justification, yes, McDonalds should be outlawed.

Nature has evolved over a long period, fucking with the balance by culling sharks is irresponsible.

look at that list of deaths, our justifications and fears are not in sync with the numbers.

I think our resources could be better spent else where, than on a shark reduction and management strategy!
ice addicts kill more people than sharks, how about a cull on those fuckers!
If I had been home the day an ice addict jumped the back fence and threatened my wife, but was thankfully too wasted to work out doors or fly screens, I'd be up on assault at the very least.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Using "our" response to sharks as justification, yes, McDonalds should be outlawed.

Nature has evolved over a long period, fucking with the balance by culling sharks is irresponsible.

look at that list of deaths, our justifications and fears are not in sync with the numbers.

If I had been home the day an ice addict jumped the back fence and threatened my wife, but was thankfully too wasted to work out doors or fly screens, I'd be up on assault at the very least.
You sir are too kind.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Any of you guys ever had a shark decide you were on the menu? Now that is something I hate.
The whole balance of the ocean is farked and there may be a few to many sharks and not enough of their natural food sources.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Forgetting that I'm dealing with US dollars and being reminded when the invoice turns up on in Oz dollars...

Maybe better in the fuckwits thread....