Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You sucker must all be on a government list somewhere...the marketing company has black listed me from investigating their fraud. I keep getting redirected:

sketch-1449794434108.jpg

stirk

Burner
Oh, Stirk isn't THAT odd.
I see there ads in sites targeting stuff I've looked at recently. Looking at rhino rack then on another site zoxoro ad for rhino rack products way way over priced. They are chunts hoping for a moron.

Translation:

Because, fuck you.
Love it, you went to the trouble of asking about bullshit prices.

I wonder if Pheobe is real and what country she's in, I'm guessing Nigeria.

Flow-Rider

Burner
People that like to stand around at the bottom of a high speed descent in the middle of a trail talking and send you bush..:frusty:

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Well Mount Buller can go eat a bag of dicks. What sort of sorry-arsed 'resort' shuts every bar before 8pm on a Friday night?
Dinosaurs up there. Adds to reasons why I'm going up there less and driving further to places like falls creek and thredbo who actually want my business. Buller always feels closed to me in summer nothings open.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I hope you went berko!
Lol! I may of 20 years ago, I seen them from a fair bit away and everyone here normally moves to the side of the trail enough to let you pass. This lot just stood in the middle of the trail about 3m apart from each other, even though they could hear me belting down the trail. One of them did yell out "sorry" after I hit the scrub. I should have stopped and explained to them, not the best place to have a chat.

One of the biggest problems we have here is that some people pick peak times to climb predominately down trails that are bermed and fairly steep in some spots, If you're coming down it's impossible to brake and hold traction as soon as you come off line due to all the small rocks and dust building up to the sides of the main line.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Love it, you went to the trouble of asking about bullshit prices.

I wonder if Pheobe is real and what country she's in, I'm guessing Nigeria.
Pheobe is real, she sits next to Ross and Rachael..i do believe that Chandler is their line manger and Joey is the Boss!

moorey

call me Mia
Dinosaurs up there. Adds to reasons why I'm going up there less and driving further to places like falls creek and thredbo who actually want my business. Buller always feels closed to me in summer nothings open.
Who goes there for anything but riding? Oh that's right, web wheelers...as you were.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lol! I may of 20 years ago, I seen them from a fair bit away and everyone here normally moves to the side of the trail enough to let you pass. This lot just stood in the middle of the trail about 3m apart from each other, even though they could hear me belting down the trail. One of them did yell out "sorry" after I hit the scrub. I should have stopped and explained to them, not the best place to have a chat.

One of the biggest problems we have here is that some people pick peak times to climb predominately down trails that are bermed and fairly steep in some spots, If you're coming down it's impossible to brake and hold traction as soon as you come off line due to all the small rocks and dust building up to the sides of the main line.
If you had yelled out "Strava run" they would have cleared the way for you.