Little Things You Hate

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Monday. This one in particular. It can eat a massive pile of dicks. Zero chance of me having anything useful to contribute to the teetotalism thread tonight...

moorey

call me Mia
Monday. This one in particular. It can eat a massive pile of dicks. Zero chance of me having anything useful to contribute to the teetotalism thread tonight...
...but excellent chances to contribute to the fuckwit thread... :woot:

moorey

call me Mia
Its getting harder to place your trust in someone to get you from a to b safely.

What an idiot!

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...r-bus-crashes-into-melbourne-overpass/7188800

Exactly the reason I'd never ride in the front up top of a double deck bus.
Yep, local lad makes the big time.....
That bridge has claimed a lot of vehicles. Fucking unbelievable that people KEEP hitting it. Its not like he just scraped the roof, or even got wedged, it has a 10 foot restriction, and he's driving a double decker, FFS.

moorey

call me Mia
Koch Brothers...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/en...us_56c4d63ce4b0b40245c8cbf6?section=australia

America is going tits up all round lately... Which would be fine if I didnt think theyll take a lot of us down with them.
Yep, utter cunts. The last 20 years, they were happy to just trying to buy the elections (planning to help put forward a Billion dollars to republican campaigns that do their bidding) , but they have turned it up to 11, on trying to discredit climate change and alternative energies.
Utter Utter cunts, who inherited their fortune from daddy, and want to ensure that no one else gets a look in the door.

stirk

Burner
Last edited:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
we need this large software change. and we need it next week. We noticed it at this time last year but waited until now to tell you we need it.

Haakon

we need this large software change. and we need it next week. We noticed it at this time last year but waited until now to tell you we need it.
Hey! You must work where I do. I only lost two hours of work to IT crashes today - not too bad.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Yep, local lad makes the big time.....
That bridge has claimed a lot of vehicles. Fucking unbelievable that people KEEP hitting it. Its not like he just scraped the roof, or even got wedged, it has a 10 foot restriction, and he's driving a double decker, FFS.
Inspector Jo Dolan from Victoria Police said it was too early to say what caused the crash.

Really? Pretty fucking obvious, round peg, square hole.

Oh, and meth, lots and lots of meth...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They are just trying to bring balance to a very one sided narative...The greed and corruption (evident to those of us with a discerning eye) in the renewables sector must be brought to light and vanquished!

Haakon

They are just trying to bring balance to a very one sided narative...The greed and corruption (evident to those of us with a discerning eye) in the renewables sector must be brought to light and vanquished!
God damn sustainable energy... Greedy fuckers need to be stopped!!

There are billionaires going hungry in some countries you know, something has to be done. 5.3 Trillion (that's with a T) USD a year in subsidies to fossil fuel companies doesn't go as far as it used to.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
God damn sustainable energy... Greedy fuckers need to be stopped!!

There are billionaires going hungry in some countries you know, something has to be done. 5.3 Trillion (that's with a T) USD a year in subsidies to fossil fuel companies doesn't go as far as it used to.
That is the result of inflation. It just keeps hurting us.

If the globe warms up enough, think of all the energy bills that will be reduced by people not heating their homes so often...

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
I hate our media.
I've moved into a household that watch "the news" every night for about 2 hours with the volume at 11. I can't stand it. There is no actual news about what's going on in the world. It's all Kardasians and Donald Trump.
And what is on there is total BS.
There one big story that's broken in Melbourne in the last week and it's all fabricated and stage managed to hide the real truth. What is being reported is incorrect and appears to be trying to protect the people involved.
If these people need protecting from the general publics reactions, maybe don't report the story at all.

Then there's all the crap latest study news stories. Today you can eat carbs but not go outdoors. Tomorrow Palio is king and you need to get some sun.
Every bull shit story is just a 15 second sound byte now.
What happened to real journalism?