Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not sure if being ironic.....

Amazon, and the whole cult of self publishing, is another nail in the coffin of the well structured sentence.

#knucklesisachunt
True on all accounts. Blog to paper...often bog on paper.

haha. "...Please, please just stop texting me".
Pretty much...I politely declined the offer of nude pics, explaining I had a preference for seeing such things in person. Next thing you know I'm told if I don't have enough regard for her to spell check my texts then i am obviously not good enough. She ran her own zine...

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
True on all accounts. Blog to paper...often bog on paper.

Pretty much...I politely declined the offer of nude pics, explaining I had a preference for seeing such things in person. Next thing you know I'm told if I don't have enough regard for her to spell check my texts then i am obviously not good enough. She ran her own zine...
Camera phones? Is this something that just happened the other day?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
LTIH - I've said it before, I'll say it again - damp limp handshakes..

Reliably sends a shudder down my spine and makes want to wash my hands.

stirk

Burner
washing your bike and finding frame damage.... :frusty:

This is on my epic below the bottom bracket. The triangular shape in the middle of the image coming out below the cable shadow is a dent and there appears to be a crack aswell (there is also frame skin type material there so that makes the image less clear)

Even more frustrating as I was thinking about selling it....

Tell me about it, at least your damage looks accidental rather than preventable.

IMG_20160829_133624.jpg

Oh yeah, the hate reason I came here... making pizza for the family and the ungrateful sods are all asleep.

IMG_20160830_191306.jpg

Got another one in the oven too!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Masters is going out of business due to margins that must have been around the cash rate. So their first effort at a liquidation is a 10% off sale. I see more pain for them soon, there were so many pissed off people in my local store yesterday. going to take more then 10% off to shift half a billion bucks of stock.

Haakon

Masters is going out of business due to margins that must have been around the cash rate. So their first effort at a liquidation is a 10% off sale. I see more pain for them soon, there were so many pissed off people in my local store yesterday. going to take more then 10% off to shift half a billion bucks of stock.
Sounds like the equally pissweak dick smith liquidation sale...

Haakon

Working with a perfectly nice young woman whose breath is bad enough to strip paint... Shall buy some industrial strength mints tonight and casually offer her some tomorrow.

Haakon

And here was me being annoyed at being OS when that was happening. clearly not missing anything.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And here was me being annoyed at being OS when that was happening. clearly not missing anything.
Not sure if you guys are aware the DS saga was referred to as one of Australia's greatest private equity heists. 2012/13 was the period of greatest inventory sell & write down to prepare the turd for floating. At the end when they really did need to sell inventory it was for a different purpose and by less motivated parties, and besides, many of the rebates on the goods were already received up front (and possibly for items never sold or intended to be sold) - but that's subject to another scandal & inquiry. Look up DS private equity scandal and DS rebate scandal if interested. Good times.

Haakon

About once every 5 years I like to remind myself why I quit smoking. A mildly enjoyable 5 minutes followed by two hours of wondering how the fuck I get the smell off me and the taste out of my gob...

These days its really only the idea that appeals. Being in a beer garden surrounded by happily puffing Germans caused me to momentarily lapse... Reset the counter for another 5 years!

Blech...

About once every 5 years I like to remind myself why I quit smoking. A mildly enjoyable 5 minutes followed by two hours of wondering how the fuck I get the smell off me and the taste out of my gob...

These days its really only the idea that appeals. Being in a beer garden surrounded by happily puffing Germans caused me to momentarily lapse... Reset the counter for another 5 years!

Blech...
And I thought you were gonna say Fathers Day