Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I shall give this some thought...for the sake of science or laughs it may go ahead, though I think we all know I won't be wearing a man bun of my own growing at Christmas!

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Packing tape , people who use excess when they send stuff.
makes it hard to recycle the cardboard = I just spent 5 minutes removing it .
Packing tape needs to be expensive .

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
surgery delays. supposed to get this done last year, sorry you need more chemo. then due in January, sorry you have DVT . then in march, sorry that was some admin who decided to book you , surgeon says no whilst you are on blood thinners for the clots.. Supposed to happen in two weeks, even called the surgeons office to confirm they booked it, and they said yes. Sorry, surgeon is now going on holidays on that date. I just want this over so i can start properly recovering from it all, gods just don't want me to shit normally again.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Always wanted to tour the US but instead my brake set is doing it.
I'm sure the calipers will tell you all about their big Friday night in the US when they arrive. With so many hops it is a miracle that most things don't get lost.

Relax and dream about better braking.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
I'm sure the calipers will tell you all about their big Friday night in the US when they arrive. With so many hops it is a miracle that most things don't get lost.

Relax and dream about better braking.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
I needed a seal kit for a Formula C1 lever but it was cheaper buying a whole new set from flee bay. I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't for all the spare sets of brake pads I had for them.

The master cylinder in them is a sealed cartridge unit and if 1 is gone how long will it be before the other leaks. In the meantime I threw on my 5 year old elixir 5s and not one bit of leakage, I don't think I will bother with Formula anymore after this.

I'm sure there will be a few more party stops in other states.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He attached his fancy shock pump to the valve on the dropper post. Just a little air out, not much...just a little he reminded himself. As the valve was opened to release a few psi nothing happened. The gauge didn't move down and it didn't move up. Guessing the valve.may benefit from a manual release he unscrewed the pump.

VOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT!

Oh no, post goo squirted everywhere! It was a dropper post bukaki party right there in the kitchen.

Now the pump has goo in it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I needed a seal kit for a Formula C1 lever but it was cheaper buying a whole new set from flee bay. I wouldn't have bothered if it wasn't for all the spare sets of brake pads I had for them.
It is annoying that even if you can be bothered to give it a shot and try to fix something but it just isn't economic nor worth the risk if it doesn't work out. You made the right choice.

I'm sure there will be a few more party stops in other states.
The Brake Levers Do Vegas.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Public service sheltered workshop kids whinging about "workloads" in the public service...

Ffs, it's a cushy and well paid gig. And more to the point you're paid to do it so shut the fuck up about the one time you had to do a 50 hour week (including of course the usual Facebook Pokemon time allocation...).

Fucking children... I shouldn't have to deal with sulking teenagers at work.

Sigh. I feel better now :)

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Send em to me, we break kids on the regular with our workload.

A bloke who used to work for sydney water didnt go three weeks.

Alternatively, you guys hiring? Been here five years and in tired damnit.