Little Things You Hate

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
I am not sure what is really so special about Catholic education now ?
Its not like there is only Protestants v Catholics any longer and that Catholics are an oppressed minority.
In the past , the attraction was having your guilt genes stimulated ,being a victim of paedophilia and being hit with a strap.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Its not like there is only Protestants v Catholics any longer and that Catholics are an oppressed minority.
In the past , the attraction was having your guilt genes stimulated ,being a victim of paedophilia and being hit with a strap.
From my observations it is often perceived as being better than public education, almost to the level of private(!!!), most likely as there are fees...although generally at a lower rate than the average private school. Those fees mist bring some return on investment right? And less riff raff...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck you and your shitty painted driveway!

Came across a lightly rained on painted drive way on the ride home...huge out of control spin followed by falling backwards across the driveway. Back is all twisted up now.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Back in the day catholic girls were great. Cleaner than the public variant and not as uptight as the upper range. The uniforms are usually better as well. That was my experience anyway.

stirk

Burner
Fuck you and your shitty painted driveway!

Came across a lightly rained on painted drive way on the ride home...huge out of control spin followed by falling backwards across the driveway. Back is all twisted up now.
The fuck? Was the council owned footpath section fully painted in gloss paint? That's grounds for a civil case against stupidity.

Magpies

It's June for f#cks sake
Global warming, they'll be breeding all year round soon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Drive way, footpath, all of it. Naturally it was a dark colour too. Will have to see my doctorlawyer tomorrow...owwwwwwww my everything.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Listen pinkie p stop distracting everyone.
We are having an intelligent discussion about catholic education.
Take your sore back scam to Slater and Gordon.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Listen pinkie p stop distracting everyone.
We are having an intelligent discussion about catholic education.
Take your sore back scam to Slater and Gordon.
Not to brag but...every one of the catholic school girl I knew seemed to have a problem with the elastic in their underwear, it just wouldn't stay up. I always wondered if they had special panties for them just like Mormons do?

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
After seeing your big air jumping shots to getting wacked by a driveway then I'll put it down to bad luck.

Were you wearing a helmet and had your seatbelt fastened, young man... Hmmmm.....

Just be glad a bunch of know it all sniggering 4th graders weren't hanging around and pointing at your endo :)

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
From my observations it is often perceived as being better than public education, almost to the level of private(!!!)
True , until the local Viet dominated public school kicks their sorry private school arses consistently each year with big atars. Have to love it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
After seeing your big air jumping shots to getting wacked by a driveway then I'll put it down to bad luck.

Were you wearing a helmet and had your seatbelt fastened, young man... Hmmmm.....

Just be glad a bunch of know it all sniggering 4th graders weren't hanging around and pointing at your endo :)

Sadly there was no endo, just a bizarre spinning slide that must have been close to 270 degrees rotation before clumsily falling down. Lucky I was under the cloak of darkness!

True , until the local Viet dominated public school kicks their sorry private school arses consistently each year with big atars. Have to love it.

The power of perception.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have had second thoughts and decided to edit the post. No no - the original post wasn't inappropriate, I just didn't like it anymore.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Decided I wanted to get a hair cut. There is suddenly a lot of barber shops near my house. How the fuck does a barber charge $35 and need me to make an online booking? Your shop is empty...

I suspect that at least 3 of the 5 shops (I'm not including the open hairdressers in this either!) are actually hairdressers under the trendy word barber. Fuck you trends!

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Decided I wanted to get a hair cut. There is suddenly a lot of barber shops near my house. How the fuck does a barber charge $35 and need me to make an online booking? Your shop is empty...

I suspect that at least 3 of the 5 shops (I'm not including the open hairdressers in this either!) are actually hairdressers under the trendy word barber. Fuck you trends!
$35 ain't bad for a cut & blow

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
WAHL, the final word in haircuts :thumb:
I suspect the blow would be post snipping. I wouldn't be able to sit still long enough if before. Imagine the pep in your step! Fresh cut, nose full of ego boost, and look out ladies I've got some business deals to make!

News headlines read naked man runs down George Street with very fresh hair style...