Little Things You Hate

Staunch

Eats Squid
Centrelink hold music.
I'm not the biggest fan of classical music to being with, so that fact that it's played so loud that it's distorted (even when turning down my phone volume) is twice as agonizing.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
$600 is I think still the threshold that an ABN/ACN and drivers license must be provided to stop this type of transaction going unnoticed?
The scrap yards I’ve been to have all needed accounts for this. My moneys on it being arsehole tradies that are gonna flog it off at the pub or use it for there own install.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Turning up to work this morning to find 650 odd metres of mains cable stolen. Only delivered yesterday at around 2:00pm.

They did leave 2 bucks though.....

S!!!!!!!
That sucks the bags pretty hard. Following on from dozer, if they were super Rex hunts they would've glued the $2 to the floor...seems they are just cunts.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
The scrap yards I’ve been to have all needed accounts for this. My moneys on it being arsehole tradies that are gonna flog it off at the pub or use it for there own install.
Yep, was thinking it was an inside job. Cable delivered at 2:00pm means it won't have been run before knock off. Nothing else on site gone, no gang boxes broken into, only took a couple of legths of plumbers copper but not all of it.

I just cant figure out why they pulled the drums apart? 2C +E 10mm is heavy, but surely easier to deal with on a drum?

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Heaps easier. Much nicer to roll around the floor than carry the shit.
They’d be flogging it off as offcuts then, “yeah brah leftovers from an install, the boss fucked up aye........”

Fucking cunts

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
LTIL, biting the bullet and moving out of the house, leaving me with an unlimited masturbatory window.......

......LTIH, 'no free port' on the DSLAM at the exchange 300m from my new place, and a quoted NBN comment date in my area of 'December 2019' leaving me with no other option for "inspiration", than the Dimmey's catalogue that I found in the letter box when I moved in........

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Another LTIH, selfish arseholes who ruin a worker's life but stepping in front of his office while it's doing 70km/h between 2 widely spaced stations.

It's a pain in the arse for me, and the few thousand others that need to get home, but I feel for the driver. FFS cunt, just cut your wrists in the tub, like a normal human....

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Turning up to work this morning to find 650 odd metres of mains cable stolen. Only delivered yesterday at around 2:00pm.

They did leave 2 bucks though.....

S!!!!!!!
Look for some grubby guys with breathing difficulties, they stole it and are burning the insulation off.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Another LTIH, selfish arseholes who ruin a worker's life but stepping in front of his office while it's doing 70km/h between 2 widely spaced stations.

It's a pain in the arse for me, and the few thousand others that need to get home, but I feel for the driver. FFS cunt, just cut your wrists in the tub, like a normal human....
That is shit. Friend of the family when I was kid drove trams, and a day like that fucked his life up for a while...

It’s not cool, it’s selfish and cruel.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

The stats on people in Japan stepping in front of trains is staggering. Sympathy for those impacted. While it is not a nice thing to do lots dont have or dont know who and how to reach out for help and that is sad.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I remember when i was an apprenti, we has $20K worth of Pyro knocked off from the site compound.
crooks hotwired the bobcat and tore down the chainwire fence, and the tried to cash it in without unwrapping it
fuzz got em real good!

Boom King

I remember when i was an apprenti, we has $20K worth of Pyro knocked off from the site compound.
crooks hotwired the bobcat and tore down the chainwire fence, and the tried to cash it in without unwrapping it
fuzz got em real good!
Construction site theft is absolutely rife. Shit getting knocked off everywhere.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Construction site theft is absolutely rife. Shit getting knocked off everywhere.
One of our sites had the sub mains from the mdb into the building dug up and cut out 2 days after it was laid. 50m worth.

Problem was the client specs stated no joins.

Up comes a heap of slab to fix.

2 days after it was sorted, same thing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Boom King

One of our sites had the sub mains from the mdb into the building dug up and cut out 2 days after it was laid. 50m worth.

Problem was the client specs stated no joins.

Up comes a heap of slab to fix.

2 days after it was sorted, same thing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Yeah, insurance companies get a bit narky with the same claim every few days....