Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's why you need to be on the cops about it. They'll knack off as much as they can about this sort of thing but the answers are there to be found. Unless what you're not saying is these fellows had matching tattoo and vests, in which case it.is often best let lie.

I'd wager the dogs are registered. A quick visit (by the cops) to council/rspca or similar would turn up who has American Staffing (or similar) registered in the neighbourhood and facilitate a quick find. It may even be worth mentioning to the council, around here they send rangers out very quickly in response to that sort of recklessness.

Minlak

custom titis
One of the great conundrums of our current lives.... "Bad things happen when good people stand by" (Quote by someone) but if you don't stand by you can 100% get hurt or killed. You have to let your own internal thermometer decide which way you will go.
Was listening to a POD cast recently where a retired (In his prime) MMA fighter was a victim of road rage and he just sat quietly in his car because he knew if he got out and fucked this guy up he would be painted the bad guy even though he started nothing and did nothing wrong.
Watched a video last night of a guy that followed two teens into their driveway and starts hitting one of them. they hand his arse to him and walk away so he goes to his car and gets his gun.

I always wonder how people would really react if tested not just theoretically but actually in a situation. Fight or flight is real and instinctive.

TLDR: Do what your comfortable with Haakon you are the one that has to sleep at night.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Honestly, the priority is to be invisible in this town... They had gone to the aggressive offensive (the standard response of the dim witted to being called out on poor behaviour, it’s less taxing than actually thinking about stuff) and I was trying to explain I was not being critical of them and I was managing my own dogs response (not really but that’s what I wanted them to think). Fail... You can’t reason with stupid.

I may call the council, but will quietly identify them via the dog owners around here - these guys are known (or more accurately their fucking scary dogs are).

Canberra handles dangerous dogs badly. Even dogs that put kids in hospital requiring plastic surgery or have ripped apart and killed other dogs in front of their screaming owners are handed back to the bogan owners with a warning. Nothing will be done about these guys on the back of my interaction.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You can’t reasonwith stupid.
I may call the council, but will quietlyidentify them via the dog ownersaround here
True - you can't. But asking around your 'hood isnt going to help you stay invisible, people talk.

Dangerous dog handling is a tricky thing. I generally subscribe to the theory that the owner is to blame.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Dogs are the greatest thing on earth. The problem with some dogs is the people who make bad choices for their dog.
I've punched people for being cruel to animals and in my books it isn't enough, its a fucking terrible thing to do, I cannot and won't stand for it. One other thing I can't stand is people who make all the noise about dogs in public, dogs in parks, dogs on beaches blah blah blah. Again, the dog isn't the problem, it's the piss poor decision maker putting the dog in that position.
In a perfect world, there'd be leashes on humans and dogs making all the choices.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Sam is going to spend his remaining years very spoilt and allowed to sleep on the end of the bed. He spent his first seven years acquiring larynx damage (from living under a caravan through Canberra winters and getting chronic lung infections), permanently sore ribs (probably broken from being kicked), surgery on a rear leg (related to the scar on that leg from being tied up with wire) and he will run and hide if I drop a spoon in the kitchen. But is still a really good little dog, always comes when called, always up for a cuddle. I’d love to meet the people he was with before...

Poor little guy totally freaked yesterday...

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Sam is going to spend his remaining years very spoilt and allowed to sleep on the end of the bed.
You're a bloody champion, give them everything they want. ;) They rely on us so much and give us so much, they are truly amazing creatures.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Sam is going to spend his remaining years very spoilt and allowed to sleep on the end of the bed. He spent his first seven years acquiring larynx damage (from living under a caravan through Canberra winters and getting chronic lung infections), permanently sore ribs (probably broken from being kicked), surgery on a rear leg (related to the scar on that leg from being tied up with wire) and he will run and hide if I drop a spoon in the kitchen. But is still a really good little dog, always comes when called, always up for a cuddle. I’d love to meet the people he was with before...

Poor little guy totally freaked yesterday...

Three of our last four dogs have been rescues. They are/were brilliant dogs, it's like they know they have been given a second chance.