Little Things You Hate

Bretty.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Guitar-induced blisters that prevent you from playing for another day or two.

Cats… they can go and GTFO! Or more accurately, GTFI (Get The F In). I hate people who let their cats out and I hate cats that destroy native wildlife. I found an injured magpie the other day, it couldn't walk or fly, must've fallen out of the nest as it was only young. I fed it mushed up weetbix and worms and it was getting its strength and balance back, went down this morning to feed it and it was half ripped to shreds and dead, a cat had attacked it through the wire of the cage and had obviously just grabbed hold of it. One wing was down to the bone. Poor thing, probably died from shock.
Actually I think it died from the cat attack.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Guitar-induced blisters that prevent you from playing for another day or two.
I hate that too.

Actually I think it died from the cat attack.
Sorry, my post was a little irrational. Yes, you're right, cause of death was obviously cat attack. It couldn't balance itself on its feet so it probably fell against the side of the cage which let the cat get to it. Have seen a cat hanging around our chickens lately too, bastard thing.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
I hate sisters.:mad::mad::mad:
Pass them onto me then..
I shotgun tuppers sisters since he wont be needing them anymore
Take them all you want. I have no use for them.;)

In fact, I would 100% willingly give them to you. For the right price.
100 bucks????
Deal. To be honest, I would have settled for $20.
Yeowww..............................
no one asked if they are hot?

Waking up with cramps in both calves.

Twice.
happened to me in Borneo. in a hostel i woke screaming at some time past midnight.

Oh man, i hate getting cramps in my calves. its horriable.
is it really that bad?

taquar

Likes Dirt
People who think because they don't need P plates makes them better drivers than me even though i've been driving in the same car for 11 years...

Drivers who don't let you turn/merge even though you have right of way.

Idiots in small hatchbacks who have the idea that they can try and push a 2.5t 4WD off the road because they want to overtake while going faster than the speedlimit.

Nissan Skylines.

Semi trailer rigs that tailgate you and don't seem to care.

Motorbike riders being on mtb tracks.

People who keep adding/removing parts of a track because they personally don't like them being there.

People who just toss empty powerade/gatorade/water bottles on the side of the track.

"vegetarian" chicken... (IT'S NOT CHICKEN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!)

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
for the above in regards to drivers, sad enough to say, but that is brisbane.

not knowing the name/phone number of the hair dresser i want to go to to make an appointment.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Angry, over competive, serious people. Just because I slapped you on the ass when you were about to try to sink a ball in pool does not mean you have to threaten to hit me in the face with the cue. You're supposed to be a mate, ffs.

Last edited:

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
Tailgated on an open highway for about 20 k's, then I got overtaken on a straight stretch of road, while doing about 10k's over the limit last weekend. The driver then proceeded to slow down to 95km/hr through the next section, and it was 5km until I could overtake back. Never saw them again after that...

I hate that.