Little Things You Hate

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Angry, over competive, serious people. Just because I slapped you on the ass when you were about to try to sink a ball in pool does not mean you have to threaten to hit me in the face with the cue. You're supposed to be a mate, ffs.
Definitely something you pick your timing with man....

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Definitely something you pick your timing with man....
Pffft. Mate's don't get angry at mates for things like that.

Issues that arise when a single staff member stops pulling their weight. Boss neglecting to deal with the issues has lead to an open forum type meeting organised for tomorrow where every other staff member has to be completely honest and up front with the person under fire.

Massive sledge fest here we come.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Ancient History Essays.
Just never seemed to get them right.
Yeah, they were always tough alright. The best thing you can do is LOADS of drafting. Also, are you required to give annotated bibliographies/research booklets?

I didn't get a result I was really happy with for anc until near the end of year 12.

BT180

Max Pfaff
Who the hell shaves against the grain?? Do not want!

The only people who can probably aren't old enough to produce a full thicket anyway. :p

Last edited:

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The fact that Facebook seems to have deleted all my friends ... anyone know what's up with that? Or how i can reverse it?

Edit: It worked fine for like 2 minutes, but deleted all my photo's ... Facebook sucks. Yet i still use it.

Edit edit: "Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Last edited:

Matt H

Eats Squid
^ if I hear of a sty outbreak at schoolies you're the first person I'm pointing the finger at :p

I hate shuffle, sometimes. Bon Iver getting me really relaxed and almost asleep, and then Charles Bronson. fuuuuuuuuck.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Young drunk Arabs (or at least the pair of fuckwits who are in the bar right now)

I swear, I know there's a stereotype for them being sleazy and disrespectful towards women and we all know stereotypes are normally gross exagerrations/generalisations, but these two have embraced it and then pushed it to the limit. It's 0130 here, there's noone else in the hotel bar apart from a couple of local (ie filipina) barmaids/waitresses and these f***ing twats are hollering at the top of their voices for one of the girls to cross halfway across the bar just to take all the pool balls out of the pocket and set them up for them just so they can show us all the most inept display at a game of pool ever! Lazy disrespectful sexist pricks. If they manage to ever complete this next game, I'm going to challenge the winner.

For money.

It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel (with added righteous satisfaction!)

Phaz

Squid
lets see.... i could make this list really long if i wanted to :p

Drivers who dont use thier indicators when talking
drivers that drive while talking on a mobile phone
cyclists that ride on bike paths and think they own the road (almost took one out the other day)
Commercial media
ALL Australian politicians (will there ever be one that has the peoples interests at heart?)
SPAM
internet d/l caps
religious zealots
smacking my shins with platform pedals
shoes that get ripped to shreds after 2 weeks from riding on said platform pedals
punctures (and lots of them. my record is 31 from a single riding session. 22 in the rear tyre, 9 in the front)
sales people that dont know SFA about the products thier supposed to be selling
there's plenty more, but i'll stop there

Last edited:
Young drunk Arabs (or at least the pair of fuckwits who are in the bar right now)

I swear, I know there's a stereotype for them being sleazy and disrespectful towards women and we all know stereotypes are normally gross exagerrations/generalisations, but these two have embraced it and then pushed it to the limit. It's 0130 here, there's noone else in the hotel bar apart from a couple of local (ie filipina) barmaids/waitresses and these f***ing twats are hollering at the top of their voices for one of the girls to cross halfway across the bar just to take all the pool balls out of the pocket and set them up for them just so they can show us all the most inept display at a game of pool ever! Lazy disrespectful sexist pricks. If they manage to ever complete this next game, I'm going to challenge the winner.

For money.

It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel (with added righteous satisfaction!)
I hate the fact that if i punched them both out it would be because "im racist" regardless of the fact that id just hit them for being Lazy disrespectful sexist pricks.

Did you end up winning??