Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Surely they are highly astute and professional? It wouldn't hurt for councils to turn around da a little faster.
They are also lightly regulated and rely on builders/developers choosing them for future jobs. That doesn't sound like misaligned incentives does it?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Built by the cheapest bidder. Welcome to capitalism baby
Strictly speaking the form of ownership doesn't have a lot to do with it. There are plenty of shitty Government service providers.

It's more about dopey light touch regulation. Governments are too influenced by industry lobby groups and their donations.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are also lightly regulated and rely on builders/developers choosing them for future jobs. That doesn't sound like misaligned incentives does it?

Yep and at the end of the day the owners will probably still have to wear it like what happened with the flammable cladding in Melb.. Builder installs incorrect spec cladding but owner has to pay for it to be replaced..

Minlak

custom titis
People that put their knife and fork down between bites. Fuck me you take forever to eat hold your utensils you will need them again in a second when you finish chewing that sparrow bite you just took.

Maybe if you ate more you would have the strength to hold the ducking things.

Minlak

custom titis
Fuck it.... I procrastinated all day about ordering a few things I need from CRC finally got around to it. Couldn’t get a discount code to work gave up fuck it I’ll just pay the price. Now just typing in another thread about bleeding my brakes and remembered I didn’t order the bleed kit that started the whole neeeding to order from CRC debarcle. Sigh I’m useless.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck it.... I procrastinated all day about ordering a few things I need from CRC finally got around to it. Couldn’t get a discount code to work gave up fuck it I’ll just pay the price. Now just typing in another thread about bleeding my brakes and remembered I didn’t order the bleed kit that started the whole neeeding to order from CRC debarcle. Sigh I’m useless.
You have devised a cleaver plan to make another order...bravo!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Faith in humanity dented badly again. FIL while I was out agreed to what ended up being a $900 charge for a plumber to spend 3 hours fixing a leaking pipe.

Little steroid abusing fuckwit just got agro when I queried it. Nice work cock head, rip off gullible pensioners for a living.

Was all too late before I realised what had happened :(

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Where was the pipe Haakon?
Copper pipe about 2m inside the meter. Only about 40cm in soft soil, he put a new section in. Should have gone digging myself, but was distracted with clutch replacements...

“Fixed prices” apparently. Like tony abbot in that interview, he wanted to get agro but knew he couldn’t.

Kirsty will call them tomorrow and let them know that ripping off her 78yo Dad is not ok. Nothing will happen of course...

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Copper pipe about 2m inside the meter. Only about 40cm in soft soil, he put a new section in. Should have gone digging myself, but was distracted with clutch replacements...

“Fixed prices” apparently. Like tony abbot in that interview, he wanted to get agro but knew he couldn’t.

Kirsty will call them tomorrow and let them know that ripping off her 78yo Dad is not ok. Nothing will happen of course...
Do you know if he was an employee or owned the company?
You’d be wasting your time having a dig at an employee about what you guys get charged.

Coppers also fuuuuucking exxy fyi, bought two fittings today that cost $84 a pop, at our heavily discounted rate.