Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Nooo, do what @Oddjob said and go Atacs.

I had a similar problem with Crank Brothers Eggbeater pedals breaking springs, and Candys not wanting to engage the cleat.

20 year old Atacs fixed both problems ;)

Binaural

Eats Squid
Noooooooo try the bodge first!
I might do that. Given the location, my thinking was to drill a hole in the cracked off plastic, insert a self tapping plastic screw to create a little support structure, then bog the remainder with some sort of resin casting, then touch it up with a dremel. Advantage of that would be mimicking the original purpose of the little ramp to help guide in the cleat. Alternatively, I could just bond a low-profile metal stud to prevent the metal clip migrating out and jamming. Still pretty low risk and less faffing. Still, there's another 3 edges that are bound to go soon, and I am not counting on them anymore - https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/in...y-spd-compatible-shoes-in-large-sizes.314413/

stirk

Burner
I might do that. Given the location, my thinking was to drill a hole in the cracked off plastic, insert a self tapping plastic screw to create a little support structure, then bog the remainder with some sort of resin casting, then touch it up with a dremel. Advantage of that would be mimicking the original purpose of the little ramp to help guide in the cleat. Alternatively, I could just bond a low-profile metal stud to prevent the metal clip migrating out and jamming. Still pretty low risk and less faffing. Still, there's another 3 edges that are bound to go soon, and I am not counting on them anymore - https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/in...y-spd-compatible-shoes-in-large-sizes.314413/
Solution = Flats

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
America's general inability to handle overseas shipping. Found a hockey jersey I wanted. US$80 to ship one jersey. guess I wont have swamp rabbit jersey this winter

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
America's general inability to handle overseas shipping. Found a hockey jersey I wanted. US$80 to ship one jersey. guess I wont have swamp rabbit jersey this winter
Try comgateway. Much more reasonable shipping and they use dhl which is very fast.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Try comgateway. Much more reasonable shipping and they use dhl which is very fast.

I’m about to try MyUS.com for a bike frame...

If the bike shop can work out how to use my credit card. Another thing Americans are hopeless at - dealing with “foreign” credit cards....

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I’m about to try MyUS.com for a bike frame...

If the bike shop can work out how to use my credit card. Another thing Americans are hopeless at - dealing with “foreign” credit cards....
Comgateway can buy the product for you using their ctedit card.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Comgateway can buy the product for you using their ctedit card.

So can MyUS I believe. The online bike shop has a new system their it guys are struggling with - they’re on it :)

moorey

call me Mia
When you've got 5 rainbow jerseys you can ignore the pissants.

He’s got nothing to prove, but it’s still nice to be acknowledged...and it just proves more how little that they care about sports other than the ones that take up 20 minutes of the 30 minute news shows.
You just know that another mediocre roadie is going to win cyclist of the year as well.