Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Apparently not. But one in Missouri does, so they get it.
Ffs... they cancelled the order - doesn’t ship to freight forwarders and wants PayPal. Wtf is wrong with this country? No wonder their economy is fucked, you can’t give them money!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not long returned from one of the greatest powder days ever. It is apparently the 100th anniversary of Seki Onsen ski area, which has been a family business the whole time. It receives som of the biggest snow falls in Japan and has a strong cult following among powder nuts. They field has only 2 chair lifts servicing a bowl shaped ski area and a steep narrow gully. The ski patrol are only on hand when needed rather than loitering around all day taking passes.

While we were lined up waiting for the chair to open this morning I asked the owner (who often runs the lower chair lift in a suit) how much snow he had received over night..."maybe 1 metre, it is hard to tell..." I'd agree that some areas of the field had received about 1 metre, others had less and some had more. It was very awesome.

Pic of the snow wall outside accommodation. The model is about 5.10 feet tall.

Attachments

Haakon

Keeps on digging
New delivery of ice in our suburb. Dead shit feral neighbour had metal going to 2am, fired up gansta rap at 9.30 this morning.

Eugenics. It’s got appeal.

scblack

Leucocholic
New delivery of ice in our suburb. Dead shit feral neighbour had metal going to 2am, fired up gansta rap at 9.30 this morning.

Eugenics. It’s got appeal.
Why don’t you set off fireworks at random nights so it screws up his communication settings.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Call the cops. Tell ‘em you’ve had enough of this shit.

Keep calling the cops.
Honestly - we have small dogs and he has a giant madtiff rottie cross. And several grand in bikes in the shed.

He is dumb enough to retaliate and I we are out all day at work. I don’t want to come home to dead dogs.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Its a rental. Its been time to move for a long time... The house is shabby and giving me the shits anyway - but it is cheap.

I've so far not bought here because I was always "only a couple of years away from leaving"... Sigh. But if something bearable (canberra houses are mostly shit... the whole place was built on the cheap and it show) comes up I'll probably buy something.

At which point the whole economy will fall on its arse know ing my luck.