Little Things You Hate

del

Likes Dirt
Playlisting and burning duplicates of a heap of songs all at once because im too lazy to do them as I go.

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
I am SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of paperwork.

It seems that any inbred, twelve toed, moronic, desk bound FUCKWIT with a computer is allowed to draft up some bullshit, over complicated fucking form that requires a doctors signature. Seriously, where does it end? Should people not be accountable and cognisant of the time and effort such paperwork requires? Why does a bloody doctor have to sign these bullshit forms anyway? Are there not other people in the community that can do so?

http://www.noosahospital.com.au/

"Noosa Hospital is a modern facility in a peaceful bushland setting. On the average day, the hospital will admit 60 patients, treat 40 patients in the Emergency Medical Centre (EMC), undertake 25 operations, prepare over 700 meals and process over 5,000 pieces of paperwork."

Are they bragging about how much paperwork they generate just to keep 109 beds running? Ab-fucking-surd.

I truly believe bureaucrats should perform cost-benefit analyses of new paperwork they want to generate. But of course the myopic fuckwits I'm referring to can't see beyond their own patch of turf and don't give a shit about anyone else so you'd need some kind of administrative process to make this cost-benefit analysis actually happen, thereby generating more paperwork...

People shit me. I fucking hate them.

brisneyland

Likes Dirt
You should start eliminating them one by one.. Overdose here, accidentally severed spinal cord there..
"You’re never going to walk again
I've just sliced your spinal column
Now you’ll need a ventilator
Just so you can breath
I fucked up you operation
But try not to be to solemn
You might not dies for 6 more years
like Christopher Reeves "

Sung to the tune of Careless Whisper, George Michael

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I hate shopping. The materialism, the crowds, the ladies standing in the checkout queue gossiping, the fact that Santa is there already, people pushing in front of me in the queue when it's obvious I am in the line and particularly when all I want to do is hand over my coins to pay for this damn birthday card from Myers and get the hell out of there. And no I don't want Myer One membership, I don't want to see another poster with Jennifer Hawkins on it and I certainly don't want to spend another minute in this environment.
I just stare blankly at the wall thinking about all this until I can make the transaction and just get out of there.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Being in the backstage crew for the school play. Crazy "I am a Drama Teacher" Science teacher that apparently know everything... poopies i get with them...

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Trying to explain to a girl that she is a stupid and slutty due to what she has done over the past few weeks.

Then trying to explain that she has no self respect and dignity.

Then trying to explain, that her nearly getting raped due to her being blind drunk is her own fault, only to have her say it wasnt.

Then once again trying to say that her nearly getting raped was her fault, only to be told it wasnt.

Then have her call me a hypocrit, then when asked for proof, she changes the subject again.

i seriously hate the fact that 16year old girls, try to say it is ok to get shitface drunk, get with anything that moves, lose respect to their friends and then say it isnt their fault.

argh i am in a horrible mood right now. ^ if none of that makes sense, the jist is, this stupid girl, got trashed a couple of weeks ago, nearly got raped, claimed it wasnt her fault that happened, even though it was her that got that drunk. then on thursday, she got drunk and started getting with more guys, then her friends got pissed off at her, so she went off and did the same thing. and now im trying to explain to her, her stupidity, lack of self respect and dignity, only to be told i am wrong.

mad_mike51

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's hard to say rape was her fault Conor, but from what you're saying it does sound like she is responsible for putting herself in that position, and if she would just lay off the drink, that she would be able to avoid confrontations like that. In saying this, you'll probably be stretched to get here to admit to any responsibility at all.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
It's hard to say rape was her fault Conor, but from what you're saying it does sound like she is responsible for putting herself in that position, and if she would just lay off the drink, that she would be able to avoid confrontations like that. In saying this, you'll probably be stretched to get here to admit to any responsibility at all.
ahh. this conversation has been going on with her for atleast an hour. and numerous times i have told her it was her fault, for being that drunk. and then her saying she did get that drunk. yet she refuses to accept it.

it is just ridiculous!

edit: mike she didnt get raped. luckily some people found her.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
A quick update on the above.

She has admitted what she did/has done is wrong and stupid, but intends to continue doing so. and proceeded to call me stupid.

little thing i hate: society

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Dayumn connor, just stick it in her butt. She's told you shes going to be drunk enough anyway. ;)

I hate the way my dad always wants me to fix his bikes, as soon as I walk through the door after work (im a mechanic), and gets the shits when I say no. fml.

I also hate the way I try and fix other peoples bikes to a high standard, but when it comes to my own I'm over fixing things and just don't give two shits.

I also hate the fact I can't get my ex out of my head. Stupid bitch just quite and ran on me when things started getting a bit rough. GAH!

I feel a little bit better now.

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
I also hate the fact I can't get my ex out of my head. Stupid bitch just quite and ran on me when things started getting a bit rough. GAH!
Know the feeling bra. Goin through the same thing.

Sucks huh...just gotta find another one even better and you'll never think of her again. If thats what you want.

Thing i hate:
40 degree day with seedy seedy hot wind which makes it 4.99 x 10^100000000000000 times worse.

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt

I feel a little bit better now.
hehehe, So true.

I hate bikes. They are like hookers, they cost a shitload of money, can be good fun, and often leave you with an STD.

But yeah they're also great fun.

Matt H

Eats Squid
A quick update on the above.

She has admitted what she did/has done is wrong and stupid, but intends to continue doing so. and proceeded to call me stupid.

little thing i hate: society
Fucking hell, you're an idiot. YOU ARE STUPID. Just because she got blind and messy, it DOES NOT mean that it was HER FAULT that she almost got RAPED.

For fucks sake, just shut up.

I'm seriously offended that someone could actually try and tell a girl that it was "her fault for almost getting raped" and then get all self fucking righteous about it.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Yeah, you can't ever be saying stupid shit like "It was your fault you almost got raped."

You can certainly advise her that she can avoid a similar risk in the future by not drinking so much and actually taking responsibility for herself and her behaviour, but even that can still be seen as 'blaming the victim' in some fashion.

<Rant>A lot of so-called 'feminists' (certainly not all of them) will claim to be all about empowering women, but will screech loudly that you're "blaming the victim" whenever you try to suggest that anybody with a vagina should be expected to have the slightest measure of control over her own life, decisions, or actions, or that she should ever be accountable for those decisions or actions.

These people will tie themselves in knots to excuse and forgive women for any wrongdoing whatsoever, because whenever a woman does something wrong (up to and including killing her own kids in some cases), it's inevitably the fault of some man/men, somewhere.

Excuse making and blame-shifting is not, to my mind, something that empowers anybody. All it does is encourage them to keep playing the part of the victim, rather than try to take control of their own lives. But if they were to do that, then they wouldn't get to keep blaming men for everything, would they?</Rant>

Last edited: