Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
31x10.5's usually make sure people know you mean business.
It's either that, or singing the Space Stallions theme tune, but I've never gone unnoticed to date.
I was thinking of running some rainbow tassels and those spikes from Ben Hurr, thoughts?

Reactions: Zaf

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I followed the little scrote into the TAFE to ask him wtf... So a trainee tradie - with full marks given on the "agro ignorant fucktard" course I think they give there. I was polite, he was an expletive laden fuckwit.

Why do they always end up with sex stuff in those rants? "poofter, wankers, go home and finger yourself". Should i be concerned their minds go there when im standing there in lycra...? Not judging, just not my thing...
Good on you for having words with people like that, they might think twice about it next time or sadly they may go on a vendetta.
We could totally erase this whole car vs bike thing if the stupid Australian media would stop publishing junk articles and stories from failed journo's. Add to that, any company that supports a shit news outlet that produces such shit by advertising their business is obviously a bunch of halfwit's as well.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Good on you for having words with people like that, they might think twice about it next time or sadly they may go on a vendetta.
We could totally erase this whole car vs bike thing if the stupid Australian media would stop publishing junk articles and stories from failed journo's. Add to that, any company that supports a shit news outlet that produces such shit by advertising their business is obviously a bunch of halfwit's as well.
Its Australia, the US and the UK that have problems. Most of the rest of the world gets on just fine with bikes.

Three countries with a strong Murdoch influence...

Haakon

I kept viewing Rupert's imminent demise with some optimism, but it turns out Lachlan makes his old man look like a tree hugging hippie. Its only going to get worse...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I watched an interesting situation emerge. On my way to the city there were two bikes riding along, hugging the left. Golf in front of me slowed down and passed very close. The rider reached out and tapped the window as the golf snuck past. The golf then violently went into the on coming lane between cars. Two wrongs dont make a right but seriously if tge golf had maintained speed it could have swung out and around without any danger at all. Some people are just fucktards and in this case two of them in the same time space.

scblack

Leucocholic
Its Australia, the US and the UK that have problems. Most of the rest of the world gets on just fine with bikes.

Three countries with a strong Murdoch influence...
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you saying Rupert Murdoch influenced this person to hassle a cyclist?

If you honestly think his newspapers are that capable, I am subscribing NOW. I need to be reading stuff that is so influential.

Haakon

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you saying Rupert Murdoch influenced this person to hassle a cyclist?

If you honestly think his newspapers are that capable, I am subscribing NOW. I need to be reading stuff that is so influential.
Facepalm... No, I mean Murdoch papers include all bogan whistling shitstains like the daily telegraph/the sun/Fox News that feed off and feed intolerant ignorant fuckwits.

Pretty sure that was obvious.

scblack

Leucocholic
Facepalm... No, I mean Murdoch papers include all bogan whistling shitstains like the daily telegraph/the sun/Fox News that feed off and feed intolerant ignorant fuckwits.

Facepalm... No, I am taking the piss out of your stupid little inference.

Binaural

Eats Squid
I watched an interesting situation emerge. On my way to the city there were two bikes riding along, hugging the left. Golf in front of me slowed down and passed very close. The rider reached out and tapped the window as the golf snuck past. The golf then violently went into the on coming lane between cars. Two wrongs dont make a right but seriously if tge golf had maintained speed it could have swung out and around without any danger at all. Some people are just fucktards and in this case two of them in the same time space.
The 1m minimum passing distance is pretty poorly understood by your average driver in the inner city. My suspicion is that drivers infer from the fact that bike riders are allowed to filter through stopped/slow traffic (passing much closer than 1m) means they are allowed to pass close as speeds rise. I unfortunately see a lot of dumb filtering behaviour by bike riders heading into and out of the city each day.

Haakon

Facepalm... No, I am taking the piss out of your stupid little inference.

Its not stupid... Those rags routinely stoke the hate, and the bogans are too dumb to do anything other than parrot it. Of course they're responsible.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe not entirely responsible, but the Murdoch media does tend to present a fair degree of misinformation seemingly designed to polarise people. Surely we would all laugh if someone tried to tell us that they had seen something factual on A Current Affair? There isn't much of a difference to the noise papers like the Daily Telegraph pumps out.

Binaural

Eats Squid
I mean, all other things aside, the Murdoch press is really influential, and long-term positions taken by the editors matter. I am sure that Bill Shorten doesn't like to read his coverage in the daily Telegraph each day, but he surely still reads it. And the editorial position that the Murdoch press has taken on bikes in the city is pretty clear and clearly intended to be read as a campaign intended to stir up ill-feeling (which they have admitted), which does have real world consequences.

A good example of how mislead they are willing to be - https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/episodes/bike-bashing-at-the-daily-telegraph/9980702
When the otherwise ineffectual Press Council calls you out for publishing fact-free garbage, you really are prioritising feels over reals.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lowest common denominator .
Squeakiest Wheel - think of it this way , Dole Cheats , Dodgy Tradies , Power Co Ripoffs , Fat Cat Politicians .....and the coup de grace goes to

FARKIN CYCLIAST KARRRRRRNTS not Paying rego , not licensed , in my way ( for 5 seconds )

See what i did there .

I could in my current state of unemployment or is that under utilisation of my resources ? - stop riding my bike and get a job at a newspaper or on farce book or Current Affair.

Haakon

I mean, all other things aside, the Murdoch press is really influential, and long-term positions taken by the editors matter. I am sure that Bill Shorten doesn't like to read his coverage in the daily Telegraph each day, but he surely still reads it. And the editorial position that the Murdoch press has taken on bikes in the city is pretty clear and clearly intended to be read as a campaign intended to stir up ill-feeling (which they have admitted), which does have real world consequences.

A good example of how mislead they are willing to be - https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/episodes/bike-bashing-at-the-daily-telegraph/9980702
When the otherwise ineffectual Press Council calls you out for publishing fact-free garbage, you really are prioritising feels over reals.
That was depressing to watch...