Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
I note their determination to prevent the front wheel being stolen, but lack of effort to secure the equally as easily removed back wheel. One of my bike theft incidents many years ago was a fuckwit taking the back wheel (quick release 135x10mm) but not being able to work out the OG rockshock maxle workings. Instead the insides of the axle were strewn across the footpath and the bike knocked about a bit, damaging the derailleur and hanger. What a fuckwit! I ended up running into him on a train a few weeks later and retrieving the back wheel from him. He had it with him on the train (which is how I identified him). He also had a rusty old fishing knife which wasn't as sharp as he was wishing it was!

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
I note their determination to prevent the front wheel being stolen, but lack of effort to secure the equally as easily removed back wheel. One of my bike theft incidents many years ago was a fuckwit taking the back wheel (quick release 135x10mm) but not being able to work out the OG rockshock maxle workings. Instead the insides of the axle were strewn across the footpath and the bike knocked about a bit, damaging the derailleur and hanger. What a fuckwit! I ended up running into him on a train a few weeks later and retrieving the back wheel from him. He had it with him on the train (which is how I identified him). He also had a rusty old fishing knife which wasn't as sharp as he was wishing it was!
I've seen the odd bike missing a seat post or wheel here too but friggen thieving fucks. :mad::(

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
How dare some heap of shit disturb people's lives in peaceful New Zealand with his / her shitty attitude and his fucking guns. So so sorry to hear of this and really cannot understand how someone can be driven to do this.
Sad to say that people are dead and heaps injured. :(

stirk

Wheel size expert
Fark, sad day a white man in Maori lands is justifying such a a racist terrorist act because he believes NZ is white man's country and wants to stop immigration. Very deluded and hateful person. I feel for the people caught up in this and their families.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
So after finding out that the family members have been releast from lockdown and everyone is ok a young nephew points me in the direction of Fraser Annings Twitter feed.

No words can describe the contempt I feel for this person.