Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Waiting to sell their story of survival to 60 Minutes.
Sounds more probable doesn't it? It always comes out in the wash that these sorts of stories have some revealing detail. Aside from the obvious that they appear to be total fucking idiots, they've probably been up to no good and will get found out.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Poor decision making is not an enviable character trait in a pilot, they don't tend to last that long.

4 days when they could hear people etc, then they decided to just walk out...I'm glad they're ok but I call BS.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
George Pell gets six years in jail for molesting two youths. Six years. Yep, six years. Some are saying he'll die in that period of time blah blah blah. Sets a good example of a justice system doesn't it? What a fucking joke, that piece of rubbish delusional fuckwit should be left to face whatever the inmates in that jail can chuck at him under a longer sentence than six years.
You done fucked up Australian courts.

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
Sounds more probable doesn't it? It always comes out in the wash that these sorts of stories have some revealing detail. Aside from the obvious that they appear to be total fucking idiots, they've probably been up to no good and will get found out.
Many many many years ago I was with a group of chums having a beach fire and associated night time party activities on a back beach up near grassy head. It's an area where sharks are not uncommon but a few peeps went in for a middle of the night surf. After a long time we noticed that one of the guys is not around. We stumble up and down the beach searching for him, loudly slurring his name into the night. We eventually find half a surfboard...our instincts tell us that this is the end of our friend. We search some more, but no...there is no sign of him. We take the half board back to the fire and give him a bit of a send off ceremony (I was 17 I think) and jam the half board nose first into the fire and send him on his way to the next life...

The party dies down and only a few of us are left by the diminished fire. It's about 3am I guess and out of the darkness comes our missing friend! He isn't dead, he isn't injured, he is 100% fine and has a whole surfboard. What the fuck happened dick head? Well...he heard us calling him, but he didn't answer because he was naked! A wave had smashed him and he lost his pants. He was too embarrassed to return to the party in the nude so hid from us. When the party died down he came out of hiding just a short distance away, having watched his funeral from the dunes. What a cock.

Certainly not as much of a cock as Pell. That sentence is fucking weak. I hope there is an appeal. I hope he goes to real prison, not the special safe ones for pedos.

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
FINALLY getting the Soma frame all the way from the US of A! Woo! Damn its super nice.

And it has big fucking scratches and chips down to the metal in a nicely visible area... Now to deal with the seller and/or the freight forwarder insurance for another one. This will be a pain in the arse I'm sure.

creaky

The obviative
let me assure you that Pilots are not that smart, sure they know all about planes and flying- but thats fucking it!
glorified plant operators!
I hope, and can pretty much guarantee, my pilots are a shitload smarter than 95% (see, not generalising) of plant operators I come across on extractive industry sites.