Little Things You Hate

If it proceeds to court the legal teams will have a field day.

If Folau gets up the ARU are boned, what's acceptable or "right" (morally) will be determined at law, I don't think that thats right (correct).

Haakon

veni, vidi, volanti
It’s consistent with the rightward swing around the world... Looking for example at what’s happening to women’s rights in the US makes this sports muppet look benign (even though in itself it’s setting a nasty precedent).

I’d even argue the LNP can take some blame here, their obscene handling of the gay marriage thing legitimised these people and their “right to express their shitty ideas”.

Not the first time some dumb prick has used their sky fairy delusions to justify stupid and nasty opinions.

fatboyonabike

Eats Squid
I think we should have a little sensitivity to his situation, as he is a staunch religious zealot, he is clearly suffering from serious mental illness!
another person continuing the brainwashing beliefs under the guise of religion for financial betterment.....what a cock!

safreek

Vealcake
LTIH: Looking for an iron horse porter (possibly) and it turns out they named a fatbike that as well. Why, just why.
Not really going to do it, just a moment of madness, nowhere to ride something like that

Flow-Rider

Wheel size expert
How many homeless across Australia can you feed and clothe with 400k, what a waste of money over rubbish and that's not to mention how much it will cost the other side to challenge it.
LTIH: Looking for an iron horse porter (possibly) and it turns out they named a fatbike that as well. Why, just why.
Not really going to do it, just a moment of madness, nowhere to ride something like that
You reside not far from the beach, a mate of mine rides all the inland tracks through Byron bay and Nambuccu heads on one.

safreek

Vealcake
How many homeless across Australia can you feed and clothe with 400k, what a waste of money over rubbish and that's not to mention how much it will cost the other side to challenge it.

You reside not far from the beach, a mate of mine rides all the inland tracks through Byron bay and Nambuccu heads on one.
I am not against the fatty wheelers. They are normally 26 inch, even these would be a buzz for s short time

But I still think the new porter should be called the portay or something, totally different type of bike

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
Just try and find yourself one of the awesome 4x frames from yester-year by Intense...the tazer. That's a real heart breaker.

I think the iron horse model you actually want is the yakuza. 1.5 + single pivot...

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/a-most-invasive-power-without-the-slightest-justification-20190622-p52090.html (note: open in incognito window)

THe above link has the pig more pissed than usual.... and that is a boat load of pissed off eels pissed. That cop should have thier wages garnised to repay that phukin fine..... otherwise what do those phuks in blue suffer? A ribbing in the showers?

Sorry I know the police force do a lot of good (stop laughing fat boy) and that without them our quality of life would slide into a mad max esq existance.

The porcine one maybe heard it said "fork the police", yeah all four tines... up the arrrrrrrse.

s

note: also might be a bit phukd off that the meat sock went to buy a new bike and wifey basically hosed it down.... phuk

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
I went to a restaurant the pig recommended and ate honey fried crickets. They were delicious. Short of being strip searched I have had a lot of similar experiences with the police. It mostly came down to where I lived and riding a bike. One afternoon I was pulled over and held up for about 45 minutes by a car full of cops because I had cycled near a bikie gang house. Proximity alone made it difficult not to! Sometimes they just want to flex, other times they are doing a good job.

That's shit news @Haakon.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That Folau dickhead has had his GoFundMe page cancelled and the money returned to the dopey moron's who donated to it. I'm glad it ran for as long as it did and glad this stuff is still in the press as it shows a small glimpse of just how fucking stupid a person driven by religion can be. I'm very glad to see some common sense shown though and this miserable twit getting shut down, what an outspoken hate-filled jerk.