Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Not happy, Jan.
Are they worth it though? They're more expensive than the GM blades.
Dunno what the GM blades are so couldn't say. If you're happy with the OE performce stick with that, but these are about as good as it gets. They suffer with UV in the end as well of course, but they do work very well. Give them a go and see how you like them?

Got about 18 months out of these on the Alfa, but its parked outside all the time so they get baked.

Cardy George

Is not in gaol
Dunno what the GM blades are so couldn't say. If you're happy with the OE performce stick with that, but these are about as good as it gets. They suffer with UV in the end as well of course, but they do work very well. Give them a go and see how you like them?

Got about 18 months out of these on the Alfa, but its parked outside all the time so they get baked.
Ours suffer the same fate. And they're primarily used to clean dust off so I'm not surprised they lose their edges. The ones we've got are the ones delivered new 6 years ago and have needed replacing for about three years. It doesn't rain much around here.

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
Yes.

*quickly googled what a pina colada is... Coconut.. ewwww.
You're missing out. Coconut is delish.

Comparing Canberra to the Mallee (I'm guessing thats where @Cardy George is) - you're talking 200 mm to <50mm in the last few months.
Pretty sure h ad more than that just this week...all the cunts be "so good to have rain, we need it so much..." it's coastal you dicks and just going back out to sea!!! Let that shit blow over and fall somewhere useful.

DMan

Top Bloke
You're missing out. Coconut is delish.

Pretty sure h ad more than that just this week...all the cunts be "so good to have rain, we need it so much..." it's coastal you dicks and just going back out to sea!!! Let that shit blow over and fall somewhere useful.

Thank you Poodle. We've had 125mm here at home since Jan1. Where as the Sunshine Coast got that in the weekend just gone. Doesn't make it over the range sadly.

pink poodle

Clinically Inane
Thank you Poodle. We've had 125mm here at home since Jan1. Where as the Sunshine Coast got that in the weekend just gone. Doesn't make it over the range sadly.
Its going to take a big fan to blow it all the way to you! I'd just be happy if it made it the short drive inland...it wouldn't need to go far here.

stirk

Wheel size expert
Yep, @DMan it pisses down more on the concrete cities. I live near Sydney's catchment 80 km from the beaches and it's drier than a gigalo at the end of his shift.

silentbutdeadly

Eats Squid
Ours suffer the same fate. And they're primarily used to clean dust off so I'm not surprised they lose their edges. The ones we've got are the ones delivered new 6 years ago and have needed replacing for about three years. It doesn't rain much around here.
Nothing in terms of windscreen wipers lasts in either the Western Division of NSW or the Mallee...nothing. I've owned the same vehicle since January 2002 and every year I change blades (some years, windscreens as well - on my third at the moment). Just about to throw out the last set of Euro style blade thingys and go back to basic Tridon. And change wiper blades every July 1st. Without fail...

Cardy George

Is not in gaol
Nothing in terms of windscreen wipers lasts in either the Western Division of NSW or the Mallee...nothing. I've owned the same vehicle since January 2002 and every year I change blades (some years, windscreens as well - on my third at the moment). Just about to throw out the last set of Euro style blade thingys and go back to basic Tridon. And change wiper blades every July 1st. Without fail...
I'd adopt a similar plan, except Holden/Chevrolet decided to fit proprietary blades at $35 a set (at least). I haven't looked properly but there has to be a work around

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Not discussing things properly with your wife....

Now I find out she thought I was buying the new bike for her, not my role of just finding the best parts deals and getting it built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freediver

Likes Dirt
I'm amazed at how often people change their wiper blades, when performance starts to drop run you finger nail or a green scourer along them and see how much greasy road grime comes off. Often that's all they need.